for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where's the public money on?

Honestly, with the NBA it's tough to determine that. The handle on an NBA game is so small that a lot of times blindly fading the majority of bettors on an nightly basis can get you killed on NBA. It's hard to determine where linesmakers are putting out a line that's intended to trap people unless it's on primetime like TNT.

I really don't know if the public would even touch a game like this.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
70% on the under yet the line keeps going up ehh :patrice:

has RLM written all over it, but again, we don't know why the book is driving the line up. Some times these offshore books move it up in response to other books moving their lines and not necessarily because they're taking a lot of action, but it definitely looks like a RLM

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Detroit shoots 66% from the line. 214-215 is alot of points to get depending on jumpers which Philly especially relies on.

Thing is I'd be worried about each team stopping the other. On average, sixers give up 111 points per game, they're the worst defensive team in the league. and on average, they score about 103 points per game.

Detroit is similarly atrocious defensively and concedes about 102 points per game.

Anything can happen, but this seems like a crazy shootout type game where neither team is stopping the other, and it could possibly go into overtime.

This line should be a PK in my opinion

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Thing is I'd be worried about each team stopping the other. On average, sixers give up 111 points per game, they're the worst defensive team in the league. and on average, they score about 103 points per game.

Detroit is similarly atrocious defensively and concedes about 102 points per game.

Anything can happen, but this seems like a crazy shootout type game where neither team is stopping the other, and it could possibly go into overtime.

This line should be a PK in my opinion

the spread is a bad play in this game. Two teams that suck. One of which is definitely tanking (Philly) the other possibly has the worst starting pg in the league (Brandon Jennings)...

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the spread is a bad play in this game. Two teams that suck. One of which is definitely tanking (Philly) the other possibly has the worst starting pg in the league (Brandon Jennings)...

Thing is, when two terrible teams confront one another, that's when they all of a sudden start playing ball.

You never know when philly feels like playing

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive been tryna tell yall If you aint on that knicks train :ufdup:
Been eating well off the Knicks and a Raptors in 2014 . Hit Knicks ML last night.

Only pick today is Heat -5. Don't have any real reasoning behind it other than I dont see them losing back to backs in NY. :manny:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Been eating well off the Knicks and a Raptors in 2014 . Hit Knicks ML last night.

Only pick today is Heat -5. Don't have any real reasoning behind it other than I dont see them losing back to backs in NY. :manny:
Yea, heat have lost a couple back to backs tis season though and brooklyn is playing well this is a bad spot for them but I don't know if I like the odds bkn are getting to pull the trigger. The heat also have a stretch of east coast cupcake games coming up

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gonna throw together a little hedge/middle 3-teamer with Det/Philly under 216, managed to snag over 213 when the line opened

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I've been completely stinking up the joint this week but was able to stop the bleeding with NY 2nd half and Over 99 and Denver +3 and Under.

But I've been undisciplined and betting way too many games and when I was on fire it was cool but it was a matter of time until it caught up to me.

I need a nice 3 teamer today…..