for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would you request a payout to your credit card? I need cash

It's likely for people that are paying out a lot or playing with a lot of money. You asked what the cheapest method is, and that's it. Just go for a person to person payout if you want cash.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It's likely for people that are paying out a lot or playing with a lot of money. You asked what the cheapest method is, and that's it. Just go for a person to person payout if you want cash.
You mean debit card right? As in it goes to your bank. Why is it a hassle?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean debit card right? As in it goes to your bank. Why is it a hassle?

Yeah, it is a debit card. I meant credit card in a euphemistic sense. It DOESN'T go to YOUR bank. They give you a separate account you have to deal with and its basically tied to an offshore bank they probably run and keep accounts with. You also have to pay a maintenance fee on the card. It's just not worth it to me.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yeah, it is a debit card. I meant credit card in a euphemistic sense. It DOESN'T go to YOUR bank. They give you a separate account you have to deal with and its basically tied to an offshore bank they probably run and keep accounts with. You also have to pay a maintenance fee on the card. It's just not worth it to me.

:huhldup: oh nah Im good with that. Im cool with my own accounts as a complete and separate entity, just sounds like a conflict of interests.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:why:These fukking fees are a bytch. $50???? Damn. I was better off leaving my money in that bytch and letting it grow a little more

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
if you time your payouts right, you wont need fees. most books give free p2p fees, cover if you deposit enough and cover if you withdraw once a money.

i wont lie that its not a bytch and affect my actual skills, because the hassle is so great. think i'd do so much better if i could deposit and withdraw so easily like they do in europe.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
if you time your payouts right, you wont need fees. most books give free p2p fees, cover if you deposit enough and cover if you withdraw once a money.

i wont lie that its not a bytch and affect my actual skills, because the hassle is so great. think i'd do so much better if i could deposit and withdraw so easily like they do in europe.
I heard yall talking about the one free payment a month on wednesdays or some shyt, I don't think my book offers that. Ive looked it up and haven't seen anything on it

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Im sticking with my guns and Im playing Auburn moneyline and FSU ATS. I just saw an interesting stat and in the last 6 championship games either the Chalk has covered or the dog has won outright and I honestly believe that's how this game will go. Either auburn will win outright or FSU will beat them by 14+. If Auburn loses, they won't cover. FSU IS the better team imo and its not even close. If not for Alabama having a piss poor kicking game and that hail mary against georgia, Auburn;s not even in this game.

Auburn wins this game by another miracle play if they do win otherwise they just get their asses handed to them.

1u on Auburn m/l and 2 or 3 units on FSU ATS

Last edited:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im sticking with my guns and Im playing Auburn moneyline and FSU ATS. I just saw an interesting stat and in the last 6 championship games either the Chalk has covered or the dog has won outright and I honestly believe that's how this game will go. Either auburn will win outright or FSU will beat them by 14+. If Auburn loses, they won't cover. FSU IS the better team imo and its not even close. If not for Alabama having a piss poor kicking game and that hail mary against georgia, Auburn;s not even in this game.

Auburn wins this game by another miracle play if they do win otherwise they just get their asses handed to them.

:ehh: Smart angle, just hope you don't get middled by the books

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps

Pragmatic, I like this.. Are you putting any seasoning on the O/U?

-Over is 10-3 in Florida State's last 13 games overall.
-Over is 4-0 in Auburn's last four games overall.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Let's see how tonight goes…..gonna be real good or real ugly but these are my plays.

Single game action
-Auburn ML +325
-Auburn +10
-Auburn + 11
-Auburn/FSU Under 68
-ATL Hawks +3
-Over 196.5 Clippers/Magic
-Over 98.5 1h Clippers/Magic

Parlay 1
Auburn ML +325
Sixers ML +250
ATL Hawks ML + 115