for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Just locked in Auburn +10 my dumbass prolly just gave up 1 or 2 points though because all the money is coming in on Auburn today.

FSU has murdered me many instances, however, but I gotta take a dog here in this spot
has FSU missed a spread this season? I think they covered every game, but so did Cincy (at home) so who knows. From what I've seen and analyzed from both teams, FSU to me is the better team and should beat them by two TDs but Auburn is on some shyt right now.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
has FSU missed a spread this season? I think they covered every game, but so did Cincy (at home) so who knows. From what I've seen and analyzed from both teams, FSU to me is the better team and should beat them by two TDs but Auburn is on some shyt right now.

They didn't cover against NC State, I know that cause I bet on them that game.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just checked, both teams failed to cover two games all season, in every other instance, each team covered.

So both are great ATS squads.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think it's a coincidence that the line is going up so close to gameday. Public money is pouring in on FSU. I'm kind of surprised, actually. Figured Auburn would be the big public play. Action will probably end up 50-50 or round near that number on the spread.

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
3-0 this weekend, hit big on the charger alternate line. Gonna take auburn ml.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Philly has now moved to +7, is somebody hurt or not playing. I don't understand this one at all

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This first half under betting system has been working out pretty well for me even for these NFL playoff games

It should work pretty well next week, since those teams had a first round bye. I think maybe taking all those teams with a first round by, TT 1h under might be smart

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
This first half under betting system has been working out pretty well for me even for these NFL playoff games
lol, yall niggga is vets, thats a sleeper bet that I just started using this season. that and sometimes its kinda easy to judge he first qtr over/under.

Today looking kinda crazy...i took Canisius -2 (bought a point). I was tryna find something that I like with this BCS game but I think I'll wait and do a live bet even though they been bending me over on them

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I just hit San Fran -2 for next week…..the number was going up and I felt like I needed to get it NOW…..if it goes to 3 I'm gonna buy back on the Panthers. 3.5

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sat at work staring at the game line for literally 20 minutes. Against my better judgement, Auburn +10 and +11, micro play on Auburn ML.

This would be the first time in the history of the BCS that all of the underdogs won the BCS bowl games if Auburn pulls this off

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Any of yall use Betdsi/bookmakers? What's the fastest/cheapest/most efficient payout option they have?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any of yall use Betdsi/bookmakers? What's the fastest/cheapest/most efficient payout option they have?

Credit card, but it's a piece of shyt. Better off just getting a person to person payout and biting the bullet by converting some of those betpoints into freeplays to make up for the fees

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Credit card, but it's a piece of shyt. Better off just getting a person to person payout and biting the bullet by converting some of those betpoints into freeplays to make up for the fees

Why would you request a payout to your credit card? I need cash