for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if these big dogs are still gonna keep covering. Under might be a play in the Bama tomorrow, also that line is inflated as well in favor of Oklahoma

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Spoke to a friend who grades referees in the NBA about Eric Lewis

Nothing shady going on. Apparently he makes just the normal amount of mistakes.

Funny story tho…..
NBA league officials were complaining about Kobe not wearing a sports jacket on the bench & Kobe told people from the league to get the fukk out of his face.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
if you were to put a stack on a game which game would it be

TBH today, there isn't a play I feel THAT confident in.

Maybe Alabama to cover in the first half. -9

Wisconsin -10.5 over Nwestern is another one. Wisconsin historically beats them pretty bad, its a road game though so there's always that worry

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you were to put a stack on a game which game would it be

Don't do anything like that today. There's no game out there were you have that big of an edge. Should done it against Tex A&M or Baylor. Those spreads were inflated big time.

Tonight the Oklahoma spread is slightly inflated, but it's another coin flip game

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Don't do anything like that today. There's no game out there were you have that big of an edge. Should done it against Tex A&M or Baylor. Those spreads were inflated big time.

Tonight the Oklahoma spread is slightly inflated, but it's another coin flip game

to me miss state/rice was the game to do it. No way a c-usa team should be competitive with a SEC team.

There might be a chance to do i in Ball State vs Arkansas state