for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
can someone explain to me how i won this bet, i initially was betting 20 bucks... then i noticed after i bet that it doubled my bet to $40... and even tho indiana didnt cover the spread i still won?!?

so what does that mean, if you double your bet... then you can miss one of your bets and still win wtf?!?!? :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

2cdwrya.jpg

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can someone explain to me how i won this bet, i initially was betting 20 bucks... then i noticed after i bet that it doubled my bet to $40... and even tho indiana didnt cover the spread i still won?!?

so what does that mean, if you double your bet... then you can miss one of your bets and still win wtf?!?!? :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

2cdwrya.jpg

you may want to check with them and verify that they didn't misgrade that.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
you may want to check with them and verify that they didn't misgrade that.

what does that mean, and why would i do that.. wouldnt that just mean that my money would be taken back...

but ive noticed with this site sometimes when i try and parlay 2 games and an over/under... it will demand that i stake double my bet and if i dont say i have insufficent funds...

also im just realizing now it says treble, which is a 3 game bet so im thinking somehow it made 2 bets one with the indiana spread and one with the over under.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what does that mean, and why would i do that.. wouldnt that just mean that my money would be taken back...

but ive noticed with this site sometimes when i try and parlay 2 games and an over/under... it will demand that i stake double my bet and if i dont say i have insufficent funds...

also im just realizing now it says treble, which is a 3 game bet so im thinking somehow it made 2 bets one with the indiana spread and one with the over under.

these books always find out if you try to screw them. You don't want to do that because if you play with money you shouldn't even have, they'll eventually void all the other bets and take your money.

I have no idea what a treble bet is either way.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
these books always find out if you try to screw them. You don't want to do that because if you play with money you shouldn't even have, they'll eventually void all the other bets and take your money.

I have no idea what a treble bet is either way.

nah im pretty sure i figured it out, its all good thanks for the heads up tho.