Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Three team parlay for tomorrow
Buffalo +1.5
USC -6
Washington St -6

Im going big on WSU straight. USC scares me, if Orgeron was still there I would have took them no hesitation but now idk what the mental status of the players are. Motivation plays a big factor. I hear underdogs are 60% in bowl games, idk how true that is.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Im going big on WSU straight. USC scares me, if Orgeron was still there I would have took them no hesitation but now idk what the mental status of the players are. Motivation plays a big factor. I hear underdogs are 60% in bowl games, idk how true that is.
Yea you are for sure right about the Coaching situation at USC I was reading that all the Juniors wanna declare for the draft because they don't wanna be there with their coach gone anymore. But a few things I found the

-PAC 12 is a much better conference then the Mt West
-If you made the line by Avg Yds Per Play it would be USC -15
-Fresno state makes a living off throwing the ball around but USC has 5th best pass defense in the NCAA (adjusted for SOS)
-And massey got them -10.5 :shaq:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Queens let me down as I expected but I feel like Lakeshow gets it done.

#LWO +6 is my last pay inshallah

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yea you are for sure right about the Coaching situation at USC I was reading that all the Juniors wanna declare for the draft because they don't wanna be there with their coach gone anymore. But a few things I found the

-PAC 12 is a much better conference then the Mt West
-If you made the line by Avg Yds Per Play it would be USC -15
-Fresno state makes a living off throwing the ball around but USC has 5th best pass defense in the NCAA (adjusted for SOS)
-And massey got them -10.5 :shaq:

mwc has no defense

fresno state defense is astrocious, smu lit em up in the bowl game last year

the best defense fresno faced was utah state and they held em to 24 points