for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
:huhldup: Krit my nikka but stay away from his cbball picks, that shyts fukked up my last couple parlays....
I text my podnah cause I was at work to turn in a ticket for me and one of my coworkers. I sent him my coworkers picks first. Then I browsed the thread cause I was gonna fucc with those hockey picks. I added Clemson -6 to the ticket. By the time I text him he said he was already gone and had to pick up his girl :whew:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I like miami under but, these unders have been scaring me in both the NFL and NBA. shyt goes over, all the fukking time :aicmon:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
You right I've been struggling with basketball picks my strength is NFL.
:pachaha: I can't even fault you I fukking hate bball betting. Im going all in for these bowl games because once CFB is over :sadcam: I have not a fukking clue as to anything else.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you looked at marshall/Maryland yet? Pretty much a home game for Maryland it seems to me.
I text my podnah cause I was at work to turn in a ticket for me and one of my coworkers. I sent him my coworkers picks first. Then I browsed the thread cause I was gonna fucc with those hockey picks. I added Clemson -6 to the ticket. By the time I text him he said he was already gone and had to pick up his girl :whew:

They both hit :Obama:

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
whats them picks looking like today brehs?

Im going with Mavs -6 1/2 /over 203 against Raptors

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
2 leg parlay

Pacers ml
Under 197.5

I'm going to wait until the line goes to 198 though.
Public heavy on over but line is not moving so far. Pacers are really good at limiting teams to jump shots, and the Rockets believe it or not don't shoot good mid range. Pacers also defend the 3 point line very well. Will come down to how many free throws the Rockets shoot.

Edit: just jumped to 198.5.

So 2 leg parlay
Ind- ml
Under 198.5

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Public heavy on over but line is not moving so far. Pacers are really good at limiting teams to jump shots, and the Rockets believe it or not don't shoot good mid range. Pacers also defend the 3 point line very well. Will come down to how many free throws the Rockets shoot.
yea im thinking pacers too they match up well against Houston.

Imma wait till the ML comes in and pick the Heat against Kings. Im still ganna choose Heat with the -10 1/2 maybe...:yeshrug: last few blow outs they let the reserves in and fukked me.:patrice:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
have to double bet the monaco game

of 46 total minutes monaco have been attacking valenciennes for 45:30 minutes, and an unfortunate own goal has them down 0-1. they'll turn it around, they turned up the heat since the OG and have had waaaaaay too many close calls for one not to eventually go in.

over 2.5 -122 at HT, monaco 0 valenciennes 1

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Sandhausen pk -140 - they've been a small struggling club but just 1 loss in 9 at home and playing a similar struggling opponent

Eindhoven/Telstar Over 3, 3.5 - Eindhoven are an automatic over bet, only 3 in 21 games havent hit at least 3 goals

Monaco -385 for parlay filler

Benfica/Frankfurt Over 2.5 parlay, both are leans and not 100% sure so a half-unit parlay
eindhoven 3-1, sandhausen wins. monaco loses but i cover it up with the halftime bet, read the game right. frankfurt game ends 1-1 despite being 1-1 at HT, oh well. who cares about benfica game now. good afternoon