for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Tennessee -8

I really like the Tennessee pick they have two tough losses on the road to Xavier and UTEP two teams they should have beaten but last Friday they hung tough vs number 6 Wichita state on the road losing by under ten. They are coming back home, where they are undefeated, to play NC State a team that lost 4-5 of its best players from last year. NC State has a decent record but they have played a very weak schedule recently. As far as the -8 spread that Tennessee needs to cover, In every victory they have had they have won be at least 8 points ( many of those games against stronger teams then nc state)

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
oregon state -8.5. Wow idk if there's any major injuries on Oregon State but if not. This might be my play of the month. Oregon State went into Maryland with the President in the house [it was a packed house at the Comcast Arena] and beat MD by 7. Towson is Maryland's little brother, if MD lost to Oregon state at home by 7. NO WAY Towson is traveling all the way out west and should even be able to run the floor with them. Oregon state should roll in his game by at least 15 imo.

EDIT: :huhldup: Actually idk, Oregon State has a bad loss I didnt even see. These dudes lost to Coppin State in their first game by 5. They also lost by ten to DePaul, inconsistent team. But they've been on a roll and maybe have their act together

Last edited:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
DET +1
KNICKS -3.5
NETS OVER 196
SPURS OVER 204
--------------------------------------------

HEAT OVER