for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blazers have played alot of games recently
Yeah. They just played tonight too. They're kind of my 50/50 bet. Definitely feel good about bobcats and rockets though. Not sure what the spread is on that rockets game, but bulls have looked like shyt without Rose.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yeah. They just played tonight too. They're kind of my 50/50 bet. Definitely feel good about bobcats and rockets though. Not sure what the spread is on that rockets game, but bulls have looked like shyt without Rose.

id throw brooklyn in there. Im taking them at home, they're on the up and up and the Wizards are very inconsistent. Wizards also haven't really beaten anybody good [ATL at home is there only quality win]

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
id throw brooklyn in there. Im taking them at home, they're on the up and up and the Wizards are very inconsistent. Wizards also haven't really beaten anybody good [ATL at home is there only quality win]
Add ATL in the mix too. Sacramento just played tonight and ATL has a pretty solid record ATS at home.

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO

Harden has a reported high ankle sprain.. might wanna hold off until updates from shoot arounds on the Rockets game

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It's some bangers on the radar tonight. I hope every one eats :cheers:
Fill me in on what you're saying this means :lupe:

Dude has got to be another Tim Donaghy. He's reffed 17 games this season, ALL but one of them has gone over [16-1 over]. With referees that have reffed 10 or more games, his game totals are the highest of all refs and its 4 points higher than the second place ref. Basically means take the over in the Memphis/Dallas game.