for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This Indiana/Charlotte game is blowing the fukk outta me. Why they choose now to start playing some offense and the Pacers fukking around on defense. Two 50+ point quarters...:bryan:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Glad that first half came through…….Not watching the game but there's a middle opportunity if you took Charlotte 12 or 12.5

Indiana is -7.5 for the second half

Since I'm not watching the game I'll probably sit tight.

I'm about to head to the gym and come back and do some music shyt…..maybe have a bet on the Houston/Golden State game later if I can catch something live or at half.
I just took that middle :salute: I can really see this game falling in between 7-12 points

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
This Indiana/Charlotte game is blowing the fukk outta me. Why they choose now to start playing some offense and the Pacers fukking around on defense. Two 50+ point quarters...:bryan:
Yea thats going to fukk up 2/3 my parlays

I tried to figure out how to use second half bets to hedge but the second half over/Under was 93 so I would be fukked regardless

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yea thats going to fukk up 2/3 my parlays

I tried to figure out how to use second half bets to hedge but the second half over/Under was 93 so I would be fukked regardless

I think it goes under 93, typically when teams play out of character in the 1 half it tends to go the opposite in the second half. For example that Houston/Portland game, I thought it would go under [214]. And it was looking like a lock after the first half with only like 87 points being scored but they were shooting like 30% from the field. Second half they score 128 and the final game total is 215 :bryan:.

The only thing that scares me is the game being so close. There's a surge in scoring in the 4th qtr of close games due to intentional fouling/FTs...and the risk of OT

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lol brooklyn n toronto

scust

ah well the odds of wining back to back parlas is slim

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disgusting choke job by the Magic. Of course the cavs are about the snap their terrible losing streak on the road when I bet against them

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Disgusting choke job by the Magic. Of course the cavs are about the snap their terrible losing streak on the road when I bet against them

i always forget my personal rule
dont bet when two crappy teams are playing each other

cavs are 1-10 on the road about to cover