for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Has anyone seen all the road favorites this week in the NFL - possibility for some heavy parlays here because your getting all these good teams vs bad teams and under double digits due to them being on the road. Just need to pick the right 3-4 and throw them together in a parlay (maybe ML)

For Example:
ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg
ku-xlarge.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I know this sounds greedy but I hate when I research and throw down 50 on a parley I lose but when I just say f it and choose 4 teams 10 dollars and I win :snoop:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Have 20 picks for the weekend :ohlawd:

A true test of my skills

Just saw a lot of good games in there, decided to play all my hunches instead of whittling them down. Last weekend I had a massive amount of 3 picks. Been doing well enough to afford to do this.

Like a quote I read somewhere, once you've made a bet you don't have any power to effect what's going on, so it's gonna be fun just following all these :win:

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I like
Magic -2
Spurs under 208
Houston + 3

What you think
Spurs under might be favorite today, I don't really know much about the other picks. Houston off a b2b so that could be a worry. Magic get Vucevic back, so that's a plus.

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I told yall nets was the play yesterday. Tonights going to be nets, philly and pacers for me. This makes watching the game so much more fun, props again.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I told yall nets was the play yesterday. Tonights going to be nets, philly and pacers for me. This makes watching the game so much more fun, props again.
Gonna lay all those points with the pacers ??? I kinda wanna take lakers +12 and hope Kobe shows up big time

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Gonna lay all those points with the pacers ??? I kinda wanna take lakers +12 and hope Kobe shows up big time
Yea Im going Pacers even with the line. Paul George ganna beast this game. Im going OKC even with Kobe back, they only got Nick young working but they aint ganna keep pace. This just what i think tho, just a gut feeling.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Anyone take a look at that char Indiana under? Looks like a solid play at under 185. One excellent defense one strong defense one garbage offenses and one possession offensive = under