for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
2 Champions League picks:

Olympiakos -290 vs Anderlecht - 2 units, 2 team parlay, other pick to be made later - Olympiakos wins and they're in, Anderlecht is last, has 1 point in the group, has nothing to fight for. They did get that point away to PSG but it was one of those lackluster games from PSG cause they were mostly safe and didn't really kill themselves to win it. Olympiakos beat Anderlecht 3-0 in their first game. Let's just say if they don't win this, it's a travesty.

Galatasaray +400 vs Juventus - 2 units - going big on a pick with such odds.. never done it. But the disrespect being shown to Gala is remarkable. Best atmosphere in Europe, Quarterfinalists last year.. but wait, they're going up against the top Italian team? They can't win!!!! Juventus isn't all that in Europe, solid 2nd tier team despite their untouchable status in Italy. Yes they havent lost in 10 games and blah blah blah. But this is ONE game for all the marbles, Gala needs to win, Juve can't lose, the home field advantage will be at 150%, Gala is a very talented squad that's beaten Real Madrid and Manchester United in last year's competition, their only loss at home this season is to Madrid, Juve has mostly faced bottom-half opposition in its run, Gala is getting their 2nd best player back from injury, just got their top goalie back last game. Juve is missing their most influential midfielder... +400 is ridiculous. Price might be going up too, it's gone from +375 to +410 and back to +400, so I decided to take it now and stop thinking about it.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Adding Copenhagen/Madrid Over 3 -126.. it's odd but Madrid are already through and in 1st place. Last game they started a mixture of reserves and starters (still won 4-1, that's how good they are) but here they are going with their A lineup in an unnecessary game vs a weak opponent. Think the coach is just gonna let them have fun out there, could be a high scoring one. :smugbiden: Will never bet on a team that doesn't need to win, so I'm taking the over instead.

Mr.Whiskers

Just another fool.
Daps
Adding Copenhagen/Madrid Over 3 -126.. it's odd but Madrid are already through and in 1st place. Last game they started a mixture of reserves and starters (still won 4-1, that's how good they are) but here they are going with their A lineup in an unnecessary game vs a weak opponent. Think the coach is just gonna let them have fun out there, could be a high scoring one. :smugbiden: Will never bet on a team that doesn't need to win, so I'm taking the over instead.

Went with the over for that as well, I can see anderlecht nicking a point in the game against olympiacos and i'll take them with +1.5.

Shakhtar with +1/2. This is a goals match and i could see this going either way but there's more to play for with shakhtar needing a result.

PSG -1/2

Juve/Gala over 2 & 1/2 goals. Seeing 2-2 in this for some reason. Galatasaraay to score at home for sure but juve have class.

Man City to score a goal @ Munich

Moscow/Plzen - Over 2 & 1/2

Leverkusen win.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Pay attention to tomorrows NBA games alot of teams playing b2b matchups knicks/bulls, spurs/bucks, celtics, pistons, twolves. Maybe some unders to look at

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
2 Champions League picks:

Olympiakos -290 vs Anderlecht - 2 units, 2 team parlay, other pick to be made later - Olympiakos wins and they're in, Anderlecht is last, has 1 point in the group, has nothing to fight for. They did get that point away to PSG but it was one of those lackluster games from PSG cause they were mostly safe and didn't really kill themselves to win it. Olympiakos beat Anderlecht 3-0 in their first game. Let's just say if they don't win this, it's a travesty.

Galatasaray +400 vs Juventus - 2 units
late adds never end well :hmm: madrid with their 2nd away game all season (2/11) that doesn't reach at least 3 goals.

olympiakos wins, gala game postponed due to heavy snow being resumed tomorrow. even day.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
2-1 today.

benfica pk and man u ml won

but lets not talk about the bet that lost :camby:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I think these off shore sites are going to start getting hit hard as more states allow online poker. NJ has a site on the way, and in nevada you can play for real money on wsop.com

But do you have to be a resident of that state to play?