PG x MD
VV0NFz4.jpg

:beli:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
huge game tomorrow. I always take Pacers when they play the Heat first game of the season. Only thing that worries me is the fact they're favored. They're almost never favored. I'm thinking Pacers ML just to be safe

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
huge game tomorrow. I always take Pacers when they play the Heat first game of the season. Only thing that worries me is the fact they're favored. They're almost never favored. I'm thinking Pacers ML just to be safe

:patrice: Ima wait and see if there's some RLM. I have no horse in this race so either I can catch some good RLM, play the total or no play

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I fukkING SUCK RIGHT NOW…..but fortunately I didn't lose too much tonight………I chased at the end of the Night Betting on the Kings +5 second half, The Over 103.5…….Then Parlayed them…..I also bet the Kings Team Total Over 49 second half (not pictured). I was watching the game so it clear the Mavs couldn't stop the Kings. Those wins got me back. But yeah besides my Delaware Park Parlays the last week and a half has been frustrating. Just Break Even to Losing Play. I can't be too mad tho. I'm learning that getting through these bad runs is what makes you good. If you can get through these bad runs without losing your head you're good. I went 51-15 from the end of October through Mid November. Knew it wouldn't last forever but yeah……..I think I'm gonna slow down and just hit my strongest 1 or 2 plays.

It's crazy but I looked at my spreadsheet and despite this bad run….I'm still up a few hundred for the month of December.
0ydu.jpg

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
I fukkING SUCK RIGHT NOW…..but fortunately I didn't lose too much tonight………I chased at the end of the Night Betting on the Kings +5 second half, The Over 103.5…….Then Parlayed them…..I also bet the Kings Team Total Over 49 second half (not pictured). I was watching the game so it clear the Mavs couldn't stop the Kings. Those wins got me back. But yeah besides my Delaware Park Parlays the last week and a half has been frustrating. Just Break Even to Losing Play. I can't be too mad tho. I'm learning that getting through these bad runs is what makes you good. If you can get through these bad runs without losing your head you're good. I went 51-15 from the end of October through Mid November. Knew it wouldn't last forever but yeah……..I think I'm gonna slow down and just hit my strongest 1 or 2 plays.

It's crazy but I looked at my spreadsheet and despite this bad run….I'm still up a few hundred for the month of December.
0ydu.jpg
My 2 cents.. Your opening yourself up to too much action on the same games.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
My 2 cents.. Your opening yourself up to too much action on the same games.

You're a 100 percent right.

I'm getting greedy. I gotta step back for a minute. Even yesterday I had the Saints but I lost on the over. It's just greed at this point. Of course going on that crazy run where I couldn't lose anything contributes to that.

I normally don't chase but for whatever reason I did tonight. A sign that I'm definitely not being disciplined like I should.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
My nikka Bernie Madoff, is good money. You can't really judge off one game. Also its going to be hard to tail if you don't know his strategy and can't do in game wagers

if you not hitting 100% i cant take you seriously as a bettor :mjpshh:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
:lupe:

:popcorn:

im going to tail to see what you made of :ufdup:
I expect a slower start to the first half with deron and Paul playing. The 2nd half I like the over because the celtics can score in bunches, late game fouls ect.

If it goes over 97 lets say 100. We only need a 94 point second half which would bring us to 1-1

Best case scenario is 94-97 point half. That way we can take the under on the 2nd half line and at worst finish 2-1 on the game.

If you follow my picks, understand I focus more on risk, and small wins that add up :skip: