Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
man agani i get hosed by two teams

20az5s4.png

cincy blew the bed against south florida
and i lost georgia by 1 frigging point

:whoo: Did you bet each game individually as well?

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
What everyone got for the NFL games today, 12 hours of football watching and casual drinking while gambling on every game is about to begin:blessed::lawd::win:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched the whole game, then turned it off with :58 seconds to go becase i knew i lost, how the fukk did osu score again??

NW tried a hook and ladder play on their own 10-20 yard line and when the receiver tried to lateral it it bounced off the hands of the other receiver into their own endzone and OSU ran in there and recovered it for TD.

Brent Musburger who was calling the game sounded like he heard his family died in a car crash. He was so distraught when he announced, "And some people out there are either cheering or saying 'Are you kidding me?' " after the touchdown. :pachaha: he must've had money on NW

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What everyone got for the NFL games today, 12 hours of football watching and casual drinking while gambling on every game is about to begin:blessed::lawd::win:

Miami -3 allah please protect me :sadcam:

I had a terrible day last week on Sunday

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I always do this, find two - three games that I really like and then bet on them in 5 different ways. Then one team always blows it and it ruins every other bet for me.
Oh well I need KC, Carolina, and eagles to win today.
Yea I don't bet alot money like all you 6 figure it coli brehs, get over it :birdman:

DSt7mPQ.png

biNJUeE.png

0rAYDwo.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i hate nfl betting

may just hop on the pats brady on the road is still decent

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
If you don't like betting totals you can bet team totals ... 5dimes has the Giants at 27.5, Lions 23, Broncos 31.5 and the Pats at 22.5 ... All have solid value for the over.

fukk you Ole Piss, Worst Hurry up offense I've ever seen nothing put cheap WR screens that go nowhere and hopeless deep posts. fukk Texas for gassing these bums up too. Bo Wallace bum of bums

ole_pss.png

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
If you don't like betting totals you can bet team totals ... 5dimes has the Giants at 27.5, Lions 23, Broncos 31.5 and the Pats at 22.5 ... All have solid value for the over.

fukk you Ole Piss, Worst Hurry up offense I've ever seen nothing put cheap WR screens that go nowhere and hopeless deep posts. fukk Texas for gassing these bums up too. Bo Wallace bum of bums

ole_pss.png

:damn:

I know your'e tight right now

what it do

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i need yall help i need some quick loot so i need the closest thing to a lock next week im a put a g down

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
i need yall help i need some quick loot so i need the closest thing to a lock next week im a put a g down

:comeon:

Seahawks are at home next week against Tennessee who maybe w/o their starting QB.

Broncos are at home against J'ville.

Idk about the spreads for either game but the Moneylines are pretty much a sure thing for the favorites. two team parlay

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ole_pss.png

Damn. Ole Miss fukked you over bad breh. :wow: