for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
ohio state -7, Baylor -28.5, texas tech -16.5, Auburn +3, stanford (buying a full point) - 6.5, vanderbult +1, TCU +8. Lsu -9.5 (manna), Georiga -10.5 (tenn frigging sucks), Illinois +8.5, Miami -6, florida state -17, nc state -7.5 (wake is ass), Syracuse +14(carrier dome), Georgia state +54.5 (saban is not the type), Michigan state +1, oregon -38.5

:whoa: I didnt look at everything but I goto maryland and Id stay clear away from that game, especially the way FSU played BC last week. Maryland's offense is ehhh but the defense is pretty good. I know you cant compare the way teams play each other but MD beat WVU 37-0 who last weak beat #11 OK state and they played OU well in a close 16-7 loss. MD also handled Uconn pretty well who damn near beat a ranked Michigan team

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
didnt look at everything but I goto maryland and Id stay clear away from that game, especially the way FSU played BC last week. Maryland's offense is ehhh but the defense is pretty good. I know you cant compare the way teams play each other but MD beat WVU 37-0 who last weak beat #11 OK state and they played OU well in a close 16-7 loss. MD also handled Uconn pretty well who damn near beat a ranked Michigan team

:ehh:

wvu had a diff qb though, and that game was not in morgantown, teams play totally different on teh road than at home. OU was starting a different qb who sucks thier offense has picked up mightily with blake bell

FSU was on the road as well, home teams never want to be embarrased

maryland has beat no one no offense, fiu is porbably the worst team in all of fbs and they gave up 10 points to them, old dominion fcs school, uconn is horrible they lost to buffalo a bottom dweller mac team by almost 30 the next week and again that michigan game was in conneticut, and michigan is the same team that almost lost to akron zips at home.

maryland has a good d last year as well look at maryland last year, all their losses were like under ten points except against clemson and florida state

they can't handle high powered offenses

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:ehh:

wvu had a diff qb though, and that game was not in morgantown, teams play totally different on teh road than at home. OU was starting a different qb who sucks thier offense has picked up mightily with blake bell

FSU was on the road as well, home teams never want to be embarrased

maryland has beat no one no offense, fiu is porbably the worst team in all of fbs and they gave up 10 points to them, old dominion fcs school, uconn is horrible they lost to buffalo a bottom dweller mac team by almost 30 the next week and again that michigan game was in conneticut, and michigan is the same team that almost lost to akron zips at home.

maryland has a good d last year as well look at maryland last year, all their losses were like under ten points except against clemson and florida state

they can't handle high powered offenses

I didnt know about the qb thing and yea md even in 2010 when we went 9-4 couldnt fukk with FSU and Clemson and that squad>>>>this one so you may have a point

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I didnt know about the qb thing and yea md even in 2010 when we went 9-4 couldnt fukk with FSU and Clemson and that squad>>>>this one so you may have a point

i could be wrong, but i think in the past 3 years, only 3 teams have not lost by less than 17 to florida state at home, and that was a number 1 oklahoma state, virginia in a upset and lforida lsat year

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Parlay (5 picks)
Florida State -17 (-105)
Over 62 (-105) Illinois vs. Nebraska
Texas Tech -17 (-105)
Penn State -165
Michigan State +1½ (-105)
Risk
CA$ 40.00
To Win
CA$ 893.43

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What's your take on the unc game?

spread is i think -7 va tech

i think north carolina covers, va tech struggles passing the ball and running the ball. Max I see them scoring is like 21-25 points if they are lucky, I see north carolina covering that wouldnt even be shocked if they win if they don't turn it over.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
spread is i think -7 va tech

i think north carolina covers, va tech struggles passing the ball and running the ball. Max I see them scoring is like 21-25 points if they are lucky, I see north carolina covering that wouldnt even be shocked if they win if they don't turn it over.
I was wonder why the line changed from -7 to -9 took it at -9 any way then realized unc starting qb not playing so that bet looking pretty good right now

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Doubled all my money that I won in the VT Unc game and put it down on OSU -7.5

:sadcam: Why I have to be so greedy and not try to buy down the hook. Wish me luck brehs

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ohio state -7, Baylor -28.5, texas tech -16.5, Auburn +3, stanford (buying a full point) - 6.5, vanderbult +1, TCU +8. Lsu -9.5 (manna), Georiga -10.5 (tenn frigging sucks), Illinois +8.5, Miami -6, florida state -17, nc state -7.5 (wake is ass), Syracuse +14(carrier dome), Georgia state +54.5 (saban is not the type), Michigan state +1, oregon -38.5

ohio state won :whew:
baylor won
texas tech won
auburn won
vanderbilt lost
tcu won
lsu won
georgia lost
illinois lost
miami won
florida state won
nc state loss