for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't like the giants here :lupe:

Giants have burned me every time except the one time I played them. I hate the "due" angle, but Washington has endured a lot of sickening losses lately. A pickem line has bad beat written all over the giants with a scrape-by win from Washington.

This could be a fukked up kind of game where it goes 23-24, 27-28 type of game. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I see it. I'd rather just sit back and pray both of these atrocious defenses get lit by similarly atrocious offenses.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
:
Giants have burned me every time except the one time I played them. I hate the "due" angle, but Washington has endured a lot of sickening losses lately. A pickem line has bad beat written all over the giants with a scrape-by win from Washington.

This could be a fukked up kind of game where it goes 23-24, 27-28 type of game. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I see it. I'd rather just sit back and pray both of these atrocious defenses get lit by similarly atrocious offenses.
:sadcam: I'm betting stacks on this one wish me luck

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:

:sadcam: I'm betting stacks on this one wish me luck

Good luck to you, sir. Two really close losses today have me in "fukk it" mode. Two hedge parlays have been initiated so it isn't do or die tonight, but it might come tommorow when I plan on playing the Saints.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Post the ticket :shaq:
I don't need to prove shyt to you

:yeshrug:
AC6Bymi.jpg