for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
rams, chiefs. I'm not even mad. These were just terrible bets by me. Overthinking. Hoping for a miracle split here, but it's not coming n/h.

Have a hedge parlay pending that's Denver, San Fran as well as the under in tonight's game. We shall see how it plays out, either way, very mediocre day overall
you have the under on the Skins game? Skins defense is terrible. If the Skins offense even marginally shows up, this should go over. Im watching a defensive slugfest in this Rams/niners game, no way the Skins/Giants game is like this

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you have the under on the Skins game? Skins defense is terrible. If the Skins offense even marginally shows up, this should go over. Im watching a defensive slugfest in this Rams/niners game, no way the Skins/Giants game is like this

it's a hedge parlay. More money on the over, but I have a bad feeling this goes under. We'll see

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
@BuddyOmar

I might ride with you on that over. Just gotta believe. The Redskins defense gives up 32 ppg. The Giants defense gives up 25ppg...

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Here all my plays for the early games:
Philly -3 PUSH
Titans +4 LOSS
Jags ML WIN
Jags +7 WIN
Falcons ML WIN
Texans +9 WIN
Panthers -7.5 WIN
Bears Pick LOSS
3 team teaser Panthers -7.5, Jags +7, Bears Pick LOSS

:dj2:

Pretty good day - hit both my money line upsets - going to put it all on the giants :lupe:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
im taking michigan state ml next saturday
they will stop the run , neutral cite
and gus johnson is calling the game