For people in IR relationships, what type of racism do you deal with on a regular basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Mean stares?
Racist comments?
Poor service in restaurants?

My brother and his wife recently went on a Carribean cruise and some drunk American white guy called my sister in law a "mudshark" in the ship bar. The situation almost became physical when she told my brother, but the bar staff quickly diffused the situation and banned him from the bar for the rest of the cruise.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Any white women with a black guy. It was a old school word but these online incel white boys have brought it back into use.

used by weirdos who think any white women who may date a black guy does so because of low esteem.

I was shocked as hell to hear that word when they told me the story. Only seen that word on bodybuilding.com and yahoo comments sections. :mjlol: She had noticed the racist guy checking her out earlier on in the cruise and he walked up to her drunk off his ass saying "So you're one of them huh? You fukkin mudshark! :angry:"

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I'm married to a hot redhead. Usually just stares every now and then but I live in a liberal city in the north. Before you get into an IR relationship, you kinda prepare yourself for the backlash from the world and sometimes your own friends and family. I'm preparing to raise biracial children in the future.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Living in Vancouver I date a fair few Asian women and when I first started I was very aware of the stares, although not so much from Asian people but white guys.

:russ:

I remember once me and one of my ladies were at a restaurant and we were seated at the bar whilst they prepped our table and some white guy craned his neck all the way round to look at us in disbelief.

I told the chick and she made sure to kiss me in full view when we got to our table. He was like

:upsetfavre::beli:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
My gf is Mexican. We used to go to a Mexican restaurant that had just opened and after a couple of trips noticed the shytty attitudes, poor service, etc. We could see them cooking the food, so that was never a concern, but the last time she ordered enchiladas and these fukkers brought her a couple of cold tortillas with unmelted cheese inside and sauce on top. Then when she had them remake it, they started saying shyt in Spanish thinking she didn’t understand them. So she said what she had to say in Spanish and that was the last time we ate there.

Other than that, some of those fakkit ass Mexican dudes try to stare, but I’m confrontational and am quick to stare back and loudly ask, “what the fukk are you looking at?!” None have ever done shyt beyond that. She gets dirty looks from some sisters, but she’ll check a chick in a heartbeat, regardless of race.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I was shocked as hell to hear that word when they told me the story. Only seen that word on bodybuilding.com and yahoo comments sections. :mjlol: She had noticed the racist guy checking her out earlier on in the cruise and he walked up to her drunk off his ass saying "So you're one of them huh? You fukkin mudshark! :angry:"

Two of the most racist places on the internet. :russ:

Yahoo comments are always wild. Like it's unfiltered hateful whiteness.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Living in Vancouver I date a fair few Asian women and when I first started I was very aware of the stares, although not so much from Asian people but white guys.

:russ:

I remember once me and one of my ladies were at a restaurant and we were seated at the bar whilst they prepped our table and some white guy craned his neck all the way round to look at us in disbelief.

I told the chick and she made sure to kiss me in full view when we got to our table. He was like

:upsetfavre::beli:

White men think that they own Asian women. They'll even get mad when an Asian guy is with an attractive Asian chick.:heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.