For My Flabby and Sick Negus (1985 and older) which kids are you listening to? Serious tho.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
flabbynsick.png
When you aint tryna be cool, what are you REALLY Listening to?

:flabbynsick:Why are yall nikkas listnin to these chaps? no really, whats the appeal?

:flabbynsick:Do you not remember the Golden age? You gunna tell me the standard hasn't dropped, shattered, gotten scooped up and then thrown in the trash?

:flabbynsick: Recommend some rappers on that straight gully shyt like strong arm steady and do rag dynasty in the west, Roc Marciano on the east.

:flabbynsick:Recommend the best of this generations biters of MADLIB and J-Dilla

:flabbynsick:Yea, another one of these threads.

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got a 15 yr old son who listens to whatevers out now so I get my info and who's hot now thru him.....I usually hear his playlist while he's playing PS4 and it consists of Dizzy Write, A$ap Mob, Lil B, Rockie Fresh, Flatbush Zombies, Fat Trel ,Chance The Rapper, Cyhi the prince and Joey Badass. Out the said names I'm only digging Cyhi and Joey Badass.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
I got a 15 yr old son who listens to whatevers out now so I get my info and who's hot now thru him.....I usually hear his playlist while he's playing PS4 and it consists of Dizzy Write, A$ap Mob, Lil B, Rockie Fresh, Flatbush Zombies, Fat Trel ,Chance The Rapper, Cyhi the prince and Joey Badass. Out the said names I'm only digging Cyhi and Joey Badass.
is that the same son that was in your avi on sohh?

damn im getting :flabbynsick: myself :sadcam:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I'm 35:dwillhuh::damn:

I can remember having Ice-T, Slick Rick, Beastie Boys, PE, Eric B. & Rakim & NWA tapes.:flabbynsick::wow:

I got a short list of newer artists that I really dig, otherwise I listen to alot of older shyt.

Curren$y
Nipsey Hussle
Freddie Gibbs
Big Krit
Dom Kennedy
Just got into Lil Herb like a week and a half ago. That lil nikka is raw and his tape is:wow:. If I ever go to Chicago, don't let me wonder into Fazoland brehs.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i'm 37....:banderas:

got this shyt blaring from my speakers right now

:dj2:

but i like these new artists:

Curren$y
Le$
Stalley
Doughbeezy

old artists:

ice cube
Slick Rick
Rakim
Royal Flush (Rap-A-Lot)
90's UGK
Too $hort
Ant Banks

my son is almost 17, and he doesn't listen to ANY of what i jam. he gets in the car with me and immediately gives me the :scusthov: face at the music that i jam. nikka don't even like hip hop at all....::dahell::mindblown:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
pretty much NO ONE.

i do like krit,gibbs curren$y nipsey kendrick and j cole. but their music holds like zero replay value for me. i don't listen to anyone that came out post 2010.

and hov and ye aren't what they used to be so the genre is wack to me

Last edited:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
i'm 37....:banderas:

got this shyt blaring from my speakers right now

:dj2:

but i like these new artists:

Curren$y
Le$
Stalley
Doughbeezy

old artists:

ice cube
Slick Rick
Rakim
Royal Flush (Rap-A-Lot)
90's UGK
Too $hort
Ant Banks

my son is almost 17, and he doesn't listen to ANY of what i jam. he gets in the car with me and immediately gives me the :scusthov: face at the music that i jam. nikka don't even like hip hop at all....::dahell::mindblown:

Where did you go wrong breh?

Did you keep him from listening to rap when he was young because of the profanity?