For my Bronx NYC brehs. What block is Capella Grey from?

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham

He rep the BX so hard. But nobody else form the BX seems to link with him. All this drill and movement coming out there. But there have never been no collabs or acknowledgement from other BX artists.

Whats up with that?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

He rep the BX so hard. But nobody else form the BX seems to link with him. All this drill and movement coming out there. But there have never been no collabs or acknowledgement from other BX artists.

Whats up with that?

Nobody know him because he from up there in baychester and co-op city… that’s like the equivalent to being in the suburbs.. He ain’t from eden wald or the south bronx lmaoo

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
Nobody know him because he from up there in baychester and co-op city… that’s like the equivalent to being in the suburbs.. He ain’t from eden wald or the south bronx lmaoo

Haha got damn :laff: , They doing that brother dirty :bryan:

I thought Co-Op was litty tho? Aint that where Chi-Ali and whole bunch of them other old school BX nikkas come from?

When did it lose the cool factor lmao :russ:

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Haha got damn :laff: , They doing that brother dirty :bryan:

I thought Co-Op was litty tho? Aint that where Chi-Ali and whole bunch of them other old school BX nikkas come from?

When did it lose the cool factor lmao :russ:
As someone who lived in Co-Op and went to Truman, it's NEVER been seen as cool. That Ron Suno cat is from Co-Op though. I never heard of the dude in the OP.

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
As someone who lived in Co-Op and went to Truman, it's NEVER been seen as cool. That Ron Suno cat is from Co-Op though. I never heard of the dude in the OP.

Word I remember Ron Suno being from there as well. I dont remember anyone giving him problems over it either.

This is all interesting to me I have a aunt who lives out there.

I never knew it wasnt jacked like that.

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
Co-op city is automatically seen as suburbs...

I'm sure the neighboring schools had alot to do with these kids getting pressured to put on for where they from

BX politics interesting. Like what about this gives off "suburbs" :pachaha: ?

Co-Op-City-Bronx-Housing-Secrets-NYC_4-1.jpg

VkNuQMSkI4Xrqy6tymYZ9YdE_waTBQkUVz5NOmEb3i0.jpg

28LIVING-slide-LGN0-superJumbo.jpg

h_00607348.jpg

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it’s because he’s pretty much straight R&B, the Bronx is Drill heavy right now so it’s probably not much room for collaboration unless it’s someone like a B Lovee.

He also is way bigger than all those guys on the come up so they may not be able to afford a feature. Gyalis was huge everywhere