For clarification…

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y'all really believing this ? :mindblown:

I'm not about to be in here trying to prove myself. Real ones know who's who. If you know me you know I'm not changing my name to some dry ass lame shyt like "papa surf" :mjlol:

nikka your post count isn’t even half of what @papa surf is. Real ones know that nikka posts a lot:gucci:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bushes-anonymous.522531/page-373#post-42763121

Fake Surf and @KingZimbabwe in The Bushes for the past months:

Wray.gif

I have no skin in this fight, but I’m a standby mercenary for any side that can secure passage out of the bushes :ufdup:
Thanks breh. I should've never been bushed in the first place. Boxden my new home again :yeshrug:

Nah my good brotha, this time was well needed. It was a sign by God, our Black God, that we needed to cleanse our spirits. See we have been consumed by so much poison and toxicity by the outside world my brotha.
This was our time to unwind and unplug from the evils of civilization. To regroup and re-assess our positioning in this system of white supremacy.
My dear brotha, we were the chosen ones here to enlighten the rest of our peers. This was an eternal blessing. Once we get out and spread the word, our souls will live spiritually through every breh and brehette moving forward. This is our time brotha.

tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
he’s approaching redsox levels…boy doesn’t know what to do with himself…a month or 2 ago he was begging the mods to ban me :mjlol:

And the Ban List where he was petitioning to get rid of all of the black posters - that dude is unstable asf . Welp at least this also confirms he ain’t you. 90% of his list below are actual black posters
:stopitslime::mjpls::sas2:

he is- not only is he trying to be you but Fake Surf admits to engaging in his hijinx
Do yourself a favor... Create a fake profile as a woman (6-8)... Steal a girl's pics temporarily. See how many messages you'll get within 3 days. Women get over 300+ messages a day. There's no way they can look through all of them. Don't take it personally if they don't reply back, even if they read it.
:huhldup::what:..:dame:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Weirdo shyt is you pretending to be me :heh:

Why would I change my name to "papa surf" ? Sounds mad dumb :dahell:
You can stfu with the fakery - you can’t carbon copy with your history is Stanning white rappers - a whole weirdo. clearly you didn’t think this through. Dub

@Carlton Banks makes threads stanning white rappers
:mjlol::mjlol:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/urb...ore-than-they-ever-fukked-with-eminem.746347/

G-Eazy got music you can actually bump in the hood, at the club, trap house, lounge, party, etc. He got a bigger presences in urban communities more than Em ever has. Let's debate.

G-Eazy got music you can actually bump in the hood, at the club, trap house, lounge, party, etc. He got a bigger presences in urban communities more than Em ever has. Let's debate.

G-Eazy - Bad Boy *Machine Gun Kelly Diss* (What happened in Finland?)

G-Eazy is actually really dope

G-Eazy is actually really dope

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fake Surf posts like The incessant ramblings of a inner conflicted teenage girl having an existential crisis about moving to a new town and her first period; that I had to read in junior high school.

41QHYEG3SFL._SX313_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

:deadrose:
Oh. Is that what that book was about? I remember seeing it on the middle school bookshelf’s. I always assumed it was a detective series or something like that…..:ohhh: