Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC I hope you're proud of me

--
Fake Surf I thought you was a boxden poster now?
Extremely !!! Repped!!!

and bushed posters coordinating a mounted attack to copy another dude. Loser shyt. The mental void of having nothing better to do in their time and no relevance.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
giphy.gif

cd7bb47934c14485977ca996c6a5480b.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wbs, bgol, bv, u51, you name it...I've seen a thing or five.

I've never seen this level of testicular hoovering Carlton has contorted himself into with this. :huhldup: :hubie:

he’s approaching redsox levels…boy doesn’t know what to do with himself…a month or 2 ago he was begging the mods to ban me :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC I hope you're proud of me

--
Fake Surf I thought you was a boxden poster now?
This is crazy What makes it equally as bad is that each one of those fools is over 40 years old :laff::mjlol:
Dudes really take their coli lives - bushed posters forming legions of buddy dungeons and buddy drag-ons for alternative lives to copy posters with decent reputations. Because there’s is garbage.
Bytchmade alt antics playing copy a coli poster- fake surf is over there posting up doctrines about himself to himself about how he will improve his coli life- like he’s praying to the coli gods of good will- Fukkin pathetic. Fake surf is praying to Barnett for an intervention. “If you let me out, I promise to be good” 4th childhood passed middle age mid life CRYSIS headass
:mjlol::laff:
First order of business once I am free is to spread positive rep to all those who may have had disagreements with me in the past.
We're all brothas and the only way we will defeat the evil system of white supremacy is through unity and love.
No more petty beefs and unproductive arguments. We're at war! The more we bicker with one another the closer our enemy is to wiping us all out!

@Barnett114 My Dear Good Brotha. I wanted to ask in good faith if I can receive early parole. My time here has taught me a lot. I have changed my negative ways and moving forward I only want to spread love and positivity with all my coli brothas and sistas.
I have been converted, brotha. I am a different man. A God fearing man.

My only mission now is to unite our brothas and create a brotha hood that no other forum shall compete with. Oh good brotha, all I am asking for is an opportunity to create my vision and leave a strong legacy that we can pass to our offsprings my brotha.
The second he gets let out of solitary, he creates a Stan Fan Fake Surf account faq flagging. This shyt is so serious to him. The only one who thinks it’s funny is him - the Real Surf doesn’t do this stupid mindless behavior babble.
:mjlol::hhh:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fake Surf posts like The incessant ramblings of a inner conflicted teenage girl having an existential crisis about moving to a new town and her first period; that I had to read in junior high school.

41QHYEG3SFL._SX313_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Look at the comparisons
“Are you there God? It’s me, Margaret. We’re moving today. I’m so scared God. I’ve never lived anywhere but here. Suppose I hate my new school? Suppose everybody there hates me? Please help me God. Don’t let New Jersey be too horrible. Thank you.
Thank you, God. Thanks an awful lot."

Margaret - Chapter 25, pg 149
:mjcry::sadcam:....,:deadrose:
I knew his phrasing sounded familiar=
@Barnett114 My Dear Good Brotha. I wanted to ask in good faith if I can receive early parole. My time here has taught me a lot. I have changed my negative ways and moving forward I only want to spread love and positivity with all my coli brothas and sistas.
I have been converted, brotha. I am a different man. A God fearing man.

My only mission now is to unite our brothas and create a brotha hood that no other forum shall compete with. Oh good brotha, all I am asking for is an opportunity to create my vision and leave a strong legacy that we can pass to our offsprings my brotha.

I'm assuming August 1st is my release date since that's when all my warning points expire. I promise to turn a new leaf once I'm freed. Thinking of becoming more positive and creating appreciation threads for coli members who don't get their proper due. I want to spread love, not hate :blessed:
The minute Fake Surf is free, he is back to causing conflict among black posters.smdh. Dude wrote coli biographies, diaries, invented his own alphabetical “u”, acting out as c00n campaign promoter; 3 side hustles in sassing but instead of productivity - he’s flexing for free.
:deadrose: