For as much shyt as people give SONIC, he handled the 3D Transition 100x better than MEGAMAN

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
They switch up on every IP except Mario.

Journalists actually bend the rules for Mario...Mario 64 had a worse camera than SA1&2 but you never hear about it.

I feel like Megaman deserves the criticism.
Capcom ruined Battle Network for no reason only to roll out StarForce.
killed the MMZero franchise, only to give us ZX (which has great gameplay but ZX1 & 2 are just MMZ5 & 6 truthfully).
Stopped making Legends game completely etc etc

I'd say zelda and mario get that lifelong pass from both fans and journalists.

While BotW is dope...had to :mjlol: when Nintendo tried to pass off that Open-Air bullshyt and I think a few stans and jouranlists ran with it...call it what it fukking is...it's an open world/gta like game.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
They switch up on every IP except Mario.

Journalists actually bend the rules for Mario...Mario 64 had a worse camera than SA1&2 but you never hear about it.

While BotW is dope...had to :mjlol: when Nintendo tried to pass off that Open-Air bullshyt and I think a few stans and jouranlists ran with it...call it what it fukking is...it's an open world/gta like game.
Nah, they low key switch up on the Zelda series, but won't truly be open with it. Zelda 2 is the least liked game in the series, despite Wind Waker being universal acclaimed they still attacked the game for the cel shaded visuals and for being "too easy". Twilight Princess was called an OoT ripoff from the jump and lord knows how much the community have a love/hate relationship with Skyward Sword.

With Mario it's been cutting close and it started with Sunshine, plus you also have to remember at some point the Paper Mario series was falling off, alongside with the sports and rpg titles also with them being over with the NSMB series they were ready to unleash the kraken, but I think what stopped them was Super Mario Maker and Odyssey. Then again, we may never know when they'll eventually turn on the Mario series.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Some people still swear Skyward Sword os a good game :scust:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Megaman legends is one of the goat Megaman games. Capcom fukked up big time for not prolonging the series for other generations. If Capcom would announce a Megaman legends 3 best believe that's going to sell like hotcakes.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Megaman legends is one of the goat Megaman games. Capcom fukked up big time for not prolonging the series for other generations. If Capcom would announce a Megaman legends 3 best believe that's going to sell like hotcakes.

They announced it for 3DS and then immediately cancelled it. It was a huge controversy

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They announced it for 3DS and then immediately cancelled it. It was a huge controversy

Because who the fukk wants to play that shyt on a handled. That shyt should have been announced for PS3 and it would of had better traction. Announcing it on 3DS was a slap in the face for the ones that enjoyed those games on PS1.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Because who the fukk wants to play that shyt on a handled. That shyt should have been announced for PS3 and it would of had better traction. Announcing it on 3DS was a slap in the face for the ones that enjoyed those games on PS1.

Maybe? People were just mad because by cancelling that, the series is probably dead forever now.

Capcom seems to be unwilling to make a major investment in megaman even though he could easily be family friendly face of their company if they devoted some time to making a AAA game for him.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe? People were just mad because by cancelling that, the series is probably dead forever now.

Capcom seems to be unwilling to make a major investment in megaman even though he could easily be family friendly face of their company if they devoted some time to making a AAA game for him.

Honestly I think it would be a lost cause if it were on 3DS. But I agree with you. Capcom is fukking up the bag on Megaman. Legends was the direction they should have continued hopefully in this upcoming generation we something since they are more in a lucrative position then they were when they announced Megaman legends 3.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
fukk all that 3D shyt, Megaman Battle Network and Star Force held me down during the Gameboy Advance/DS era :wow:

Finally beating Bass BX in the Graveyard in BN6 was some gaming achievement shyt for me.