For All You fukk nikkas Caping for Nancy Reagan

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Daryl Gates was a racist/white supremacist.

They meaning the LAPD and the Reagans, destroyed homes that were not crack houses. They use to ram and destroy random houses and say "I'm sorry wrong house" and then your left with the bill. They would destroy the home and "find" a gram of crack, how do you find a gram of crack in a demolished house at night time. Unless you planted the crack.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nikkas in the other thread caping for her, acting like she didn't deserve the hate in the other thread:yeshrug:

I posted in that thread early and hadnt gone back. I cant believe anybody would cape for her, but then again...I can. She was vile though. Hope she suffered when she croaked. My pop called me and said, "her and that fool she married should have died years ago."

NBA Youngbreh

DaDumbWay
Daps
Reppin
The Boot to Dallas
I posted in that thread early and hadnt gone back. I cant believe anybody would cape for her, but then again...I can. She was vile though. Hope she suffered when she croaked. My pop called me and said, "her and that fool she married should have died years ago."
My parents were driving me home from my college when we found out and my dad was like "she was alive this whole entire time:what:"
When i said that she was an evil person and she should've croaked earlier my parents were just like:manny:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My parents were driving me home from my college when we found out and my dad was like "she was alive this whole entire time:what:"
When i said that she was an evil person and she should've croaked earlier my parents were just like:manny:

A post I read on a news site said its too bad she didnt die during Black History month. :mjlol: Would have been the best and most BHM ever.