For all you Boosie haters....

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
if you listen to rap to get wowed by technical lyrics and rhyme schemes (no ronnie) then boosie isn't for you, if u listen to rap about the struggle in the hood and emotion or just some shyt to rattle in your whip then I don't understand how u could hate on him.
I listen to music that catches my attention and he just doesnt do It, I fucc wit alot of cats who you prolly wouldn't put in the category of super lyrical, dudes that put emotion and Feelin over lyrics and rhyme schemes like Scarface, T Roc, Project Pat, Pimp C, Willie D, etc. Boosie just has nothin that interests me, I'm completely leaving out the fact that he purposely makes himself sound like a teenage girl, cause he don't really talk like that.

fukk all that work ethics shyt, Webbie >>>>> Boosie by a long shot

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
Gucci and Boosie was lowkey (boosie moreso) both running the south before they both got locked up they both was big down here.

Jail only gone make boosie bigger when he touchdown he gone pick up right where he left off before the weed charge. the buzz for his nexts album/official mixtape gone be crazy af watch.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm one of those nikkaz. I fukked with that Trill Fam album hardbody, tho.:manny:

U should probaly give em more of a chance...u probaly heard the songs I first heard...he really don't use that high pitch voice all the time..and on the songs where he use it right it don't even matter...if u can listen to "me too" ,"what about me","keep it off safety","greenlight special","bucked up and fuked" and not lsee sumthin then?:manny:...do u like webbie?

And wipe me down is clearly bigger then any gucci song...maybe wasted...buut nah fuk that wipe me down wuz past huge

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we just retire the word "hater" please. Not liking a person's music, doesn't make a person a hater.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Can we just retire the word "hater" please. Not liking a person's music, doesn't make a person a hater.

Yeah, it'd work if people had legit reasons to not like Boosie's music. If you like B.G. then you basically fukk wit Boosie cuz that's the same genre.

It's sad how much a voice means to some people, yall missin' a lot of real ass music. :yeshrug:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
I hope time doesnt repeat itself. Boosie reminds me of the Pimp. As soon as pimp c touchdown he made a couple of tracks den rip

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
No offense but those are terrible choices.

Words of a Real nikka
Dirty World
Cold Blooded
Fresh Cut
Born In It

Perfect mix of thug shyt, party shyt, and introspective/motivational shyt. If you can't hear it I dunno what to say.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
theres 2 things you hear in a hiphop song more than anything else: the snare and the voice. if one of those 2 arent sittin right with me, i cant fux with it

his voice never surpassed 12 year old status, i cant listen to that for 3 minutes. fwiw, ive heard some deep shyt from the dude. hes not a generic run of the mill mc, i dont even know his music like that and i already had gathered that

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
ait I exaggerated :noah:

not saying boosie not popular.. my first post was about him having the same buzz now as gucci had couple of years ago

but he will never be T.I status. He will be known as rapper killing the streets, not the charts

streets come 1st.:birdman:

tip been :flabbynsick: for years now.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
theres 2 things you hear in a hiphop song more than anything else: the snare and the voice. if one of those 2 arent sittin right with me, i cant fux with it

his voice never surpassed 12 year old status, i cant listen to that for 3 minutes. fwiw, ive heard some deep shyt from the dude. hes not a generic run of the mill mc, i dont even know his music like that and i already had gathered that

I can respect that. If the voice bothers you then it is what it is, but at least you ain't sayin he's some complete shyt like some of these people.