For all you Boosie haters....

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The fact that this thread is 1 star lets me know that a alot of the CACS from Sohh migrated over here.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I'm not a hater but I really don't like his music, he got a couple of joints that bump in the club but I don't see what all the hype is about, is ear for beats is us subpar than a muthafucca, he can't really flow/rhyme as far is different flows and rhyme schemes go, this being "real" thing is the only crutch he has, but livin the shyt he raps about don't make him a good rapper, that would be like me rappin about how I be postin on the coli, it would be some of the realest shyt ever, but does that mean it would be dope?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I'm not a hater but I really don't like his music, he got a couple of joints that bump in the club but I don't see what all the hype is about, is ear for beats is us subpar than a muthafucca, he can't really flow/rhyme as far is different flows and rhyme schemes go, this being "real" thing is the only crutch he has, but livin the shyt he raps about don't make him a good rapper, that would be like me rappin about how I be postin on the coli, it would be some of the realest shyt ever, but does that mean it would be dope?

You listen to rap for technical skills and rhyme schemes but alot of nikkas listen to it for the emotion and message.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
You listen to rap for technical skills and rhyme schemes but alot of nikkas listen to it for the emotion and message.
I feel it, that's just my personal opinion, I dl'ed his album and a couple of mix tapes to give him an unbiased listen, still can't get into it, matter of fact I just deleted them yesterday

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps

if you listen to rap to get wowed by technical lyrics and rhyme schemes (no ronnie) then boosie isn't for you, if u listen to rap about the struggle in the hood and emotion or just some shyt to rattle in your whip then I don't understand how u could hate on him.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Care to explain why? Or should I just assume that you listen to bland ass rappers?

if you listen to rap to get wowed by technical lyrics and rhyme schemes (no ronnie) then boosie isn't for you, if u listen to rap about the struggle in the hood and emotion or just some shyt to rattle in your whip then I don't understand how u could hate on him.

Just cuz u speak about the struggles of the hood don't make u dope. He's a awful lyricist with no flow, creativity or soul

Spice 1, MC Eiht, Brotha Lynch, Ice T, Master P, BG, etc are perfect examples of nikkas who speak about the struggles, who aren't necessarily your prototypical MC's, who are sti dope.,,

Boosie is no different than Plies too me

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Just cuz u speak about the struggles of the hood don't make u dope. He's a awful lyricist with no flow, creativity or soul

Spice 1, MC Eiht, Brotha Lynch, Ice T, Master P, BG, etc are perfect examples of nikkas who speak about the struggles, who aren't necessarily your prototypical MC's, who are sti dope.,,

Boosie is no different than Plies too me

We aren't listening to the same Boosie, that much is apparent.

Edit: How is this not comparable to B.G. or Master P? [YOUTUBE]q2QuItIcgOo[/YOUTUBE]

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
Plies do got some sh1t with emotion that I feel like Running my Mama Crazy...but difference is when you listen to Boosie you know bruh spitting bout what he live unlike Plies. Like how you listen to Pac's me against the world album knowing what bruh was going thru at the same time. Boosie bout that life unlike Plies so you feel him even more. Bruh just real and rap about life he gotta song for every emotion just like Pac.