For all you Boosie haters....

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I don't get it. I mean it was the same for me at first, I was fukkin wit Webbie cuz of Savage Life then one day my mans was like listen to Boosie but don't pay attention to how his voice sound and I heard a raw nikka. Yall need to get on that real shyt.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
i cant wait when boosie touch down and drop some shyt. i know he got alot of shyt to talk about once he hit the studio. these crakkas aint gonna be able to withstand the "realness" once boosie come back with some heat

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't get it. I mean it was the same for me at first, I was fukkin wit Webbie cuz of Savage Life then one day my mans was like listen to Boosie but don't pay attention to how his voice sound and I heard a raw nikka. Yall need to get on that real shyt.

I think its the E40 effect...sum nikkas will swear by em and sum won't get it and can't get around the voice....it wuz same wit me I liked em on savage life but when I downloaded sum of his songs he had that high pitch voice and sum wack bars I wuz like :wtf:? But then later on sohh nikkas started pointin out tracks where his voice wuznt like that at all and completely different delivery...so if u don't really give him a chance like I didn't u probaly won't get it...he's hit or miss wit me I either love the song and its damn near classic or I'm not feelin it all..there's no inbetween wit me on boosie honestly...I still believe my nikka webbie is the more talented but if u compare both they last albums...one could say boosie wuz on a upswing and webbie on the downturn...hopefully boosie get free in time for that savage life 4...steel sharpen steel

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I think its the E40 effect...sum nikkas will swear by em and sum won't get it and can't get around the voice....it wuz same wit me I liked em on savage life but when I downloaded sum of his songs he had that high pitch voice and sum wack bars I wuz like :wtf:? But then later on sohh nikkas started pointin out tracks where his voice wuznt like that at all and completely different delivery...so if u don't really give him a chance like I didn't u probaly won't get it...he's hit or miss wit me I either love the song and its damn near classic or I'm not feelin it all..there's no inbetween wit me on boosie honestly...I still believe my nikka webbie is the more talented but if u compare both they last albums...one could say boosie wuz on a upswing and webbie on the downturn...hopefully boosie get free in time for that savage life 4...steel sharpen steel

Webbie could be better lyrically at times, but off the strength of work ethic Boosie is better and he has deeper more introspective songs.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Webbie could be better lyrically at times, but off the strength of work ethic Boosie is better and he has deeper more introspective songs.

I gotta agree with that boosie is the more thoughtful of the two...and to be truthful overall probaly has more songs that I listen to consistently.....but when I first heard webbie flow:krs: boosie can't touch em in that department consistenly to me not that I think he's tryin...but I don't think webbie tryin either lol it just come out that raw...even when webbie sayin absolutely nuthin and the song might be wack I can still listen to that boy flow all day whether song is wack or not...that's really the only difference,like u said I wish webbie had the ethic and wanted more for his career as a rapper.