Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
brehs gon hop in here hating when they should be like
KlutzyMarriedJaguarundi-max-1mb.gif

if "excuse me i wanted to tell you you a beautiful woman whats yo name?" at random Walmarts is all it takes to get those hoes talking i might have to try this my damn self :ehh:

:comeon:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Hes more interested in the approach instead of actually pulling

Im in town for one night is a lame cring line lol
It's lame to start off with that line.

Gauge the woman's interest first, if she asks you if you got anything going on this weekend then tell her you in town for a few days and just visiting.

If she's down then then you know she's most likely with it.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Respect the game but your whole approach goofy OP :umad:

I’m a MASTER at cold approaching (it’s my preferred method, social media is second,) so if I see a woman who interests me, I’m shooting at her. Period. Life too short for what ifs, and if she don’t bite, good looking on the XP, bish. :heh:

fukking a woman you just had the nuts to strike up conversation with, that you otherwise wouldn’t have fukked, is a nice little confidence booster.

So once you master it, you naturally become more relaxed and likeable in conversation. In this video you sound nervous as fukk. :laff:

Just recording yourself at a Walmart making failed attempt after failed attempt for the Internet is corny as shyt though.

You have no humor, can’t turn a no into a yes, don’t have enough finesse, tact, or assertiveness. And your voice sounds soft and like you’re pleading with women to talk to you. Learn to make your tone more direct. Masculine and suggestive, but not intimidating or overtly sexual.

Open up with off-the-cuff humor. That rehearsed shyt is like trying to shoot at birds mid-flight with a water pistol. You see a bytch grabbing eggs in the dairy section, make a joke about it, then if or when she laughs, tell her how attractive she is, in a less generic way, sound genuinely pleased, and direct the conversation from there.

If it doesn’t work, that’s part of the game. And don’t record it, bytches can probably smell your weird voyeuristic energy from a mile away. It’s just creep shyt. Imagine getting the number then the bytch finds your YouTube. :snoop:

They just don’t make playas like they used to :francis:
This entire post has me dyin' :russ::russ:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
There's been days when I step to 5 and get 5 NOs. 100% failure rate...even when stepping to ugly chicks to throw off the ratio. Others where I can't miss at getting a number.

Don't know until you go.
Getting numbers is nothing but then again I don't really cold approach unless shorty bad bad.