Footage of Me Approaching Married Women---Choosing Signal Game Next

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Respect the game but your whole approach goofy OP :umad:

I’m a MASTER at cold approaching (it’s my preferred method, social media is second,) so if I see a woman who interests me, I’m shooting at her. Period. Life too short for what ifs, and if she don’t bite, good looking on the XP, bish. :heh:

fukking a woman you just had the nuts to strike up conversation with, that you otherwise wouldn’t have fukked, is a nice little confidence booster.

So once you master it, you naturally become more relaxed and likeable in conversation. In this video you sound nervous as fukk. :laff:

Just recording yourself at a Walmart making failed attempt after failed attempt for the Internet is corny as shyt though.

You have no humor, can’t turn a no into a yes, don’t have enough finesse, tact, or assertiveness. And your voice sounds soft and like you’re pleading with women to talk to you. Learn to make your tone more direct. Masculine and suggestive, but not intimidating or overtly sexual.

Open up with off-the-cuff humor. That rehearsed shyt is like trying to shoot at birds mid-flight with a water pistol. You see a bytch grabbing eggs in the dairy section, make a joke about it, then if or when she laughs, tell her how attractive she is, in a less generic way, sound genuinely pleased, and direct the conversation from there.

If it doesn’t work, that’s part of the game. And don’t record it, bytches can probably smell your weird voyeuristic energy from a mile away. It’s just creep shyt. Imagine getting the number then the bytch finds your YouTube. :snoop:

They just don’t make playas like they used to :francis:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
What I've noticed about cold approaching is if the woman is generally responsive, things are usually smooth from there. You hate the ones that draw out their responses and pause awkwardly even when you could legit be asking them a genuine question about something.

But the ice breaker is usually the hardest part I think about cold approaching

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why after married women?

You cats got no shame, respect, or love for your fellow brother. Which is why I shrug my shoulders when cats like you get got.
most are depressed and hungry for attention

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
why this chick look at you like she seen a ghost or something tho breh :laff:

wSxqwev.png
10871.jpg

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

I’m a MASTER at cold approaching (it’s my preferred method, social media is second,) so if I see a woman who interests me, I’m shooting at her. Period. Life too short for what ifs, and if she don’t bite, good looking on the XP, bish. :heh:

fukking a woman you just had the nuts to strike up conversation with, that you otherwise wouldn’t have fukked, is a nice little confidence booster.

So once you master it, you naturally become more relaxed and likeable in conversation. In this video you sound nervous as fukk. :laff:

Just recording yourself at a Walmart making failed attempt after failed attempt for the Internet is corny as shyt though.

You have no humor, can’t turn a no into a yes, don’t have enough finesse, tact, or assertiveness. And your voice sounds soft and like you’re pleading with women to talk to you. Learn to make your tone more direct. Masculine and suggestive, but not intimidating or overtly sexual.

Open up with off-the-cuff humor. That rehearsed shyt is like trying to shoot at birds mid-flight with a water pistol. You see a bytch grabbing eggs in the dairy section, make a joke about it, then if or when she laughs, tell her how attractive she is, in a less generic way, sound genuinely pleased, and direct the conversation from there.

If it doesn’t work, that’s part of the game. And don’t record it, bytches can probably smell your weird voyeuristic energy from a mile away. It’s just creep shyt. Imagine getting the number then the bytch finds your YouTube. :snoop:

I tried to tell breh on youtube some of this but he claims he's confident.
:yeshrug:

His voice isnt assertive; its like monotone energy.
Almost like that "...dry red eyes....clear eyes..." Commercial dude back in the day.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps

you're the master cool...where are the receipts? :shaq:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

he's doing it for views

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Drop the "Im in town for 1 night" and stick with "Im new here and would like to meet someone to show me around". Dont know why you wanted to post it but good to see not everyone is scared of the old ways.
Hes more interested in the approach instead of actually pulling

Im in town for one night is a lame cring line lol