FOOT ON NECK SEASON: Season 3 - Street Fighter V Tourney Sign-Ups- We Byke!!

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been slacking especially after fighterz dropped :ohlawd:

and bae got Nerfed :sadbron:

But I can’t let my enemy @OmegaZero 1 up me :ufdup:

I’ll play as Laura....it’s still complicated between bae and I but I’m willing to make it work:youngsabo:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I don't play this game at all. But if you guys need more heads I'll join.

I see someone was on SFV recently :sas2:

your Cammy looks decent too @hadouken :leon:

also last call for @kingdizzy01 (you talked alot of shyt at the Grand Finals of our last tourney breh :patrice: , come back it up) and @4Eyez (We cant start the season without one of our past champs... or can we :jbhmm:)

I guarantee the prize for whoever wins this tourney will be better than the last.....

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF

also last call for @kingdizzy01 (you talked alot of shyt at the Grand Finals of our last tourney breh :patrice: , come back it up) and @4Eyez (We cant start the season without one of our past champs... or can we :jbhmm:)

I guarantee the prize for whoever wins this tourney will be better than the last.....

2ydzhgY.gif

i see u cluckin. i aint played sfv since like november...but since u callin me out, yall finna get this work

:leostare:

hadouken

quarter circle forward
Daps

Looool. Your thread made me take a quick look at sfv. Are you the Nash player? I think I played 3 games and I ran into you. That's crazy.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Looool. Your thread made me take a quick look at sfv. Are you the Nash player? I think I played 3 games and I ran into you. That's crazy.

nah that's not me breh...I was on SFV for the extra battles and it shows when ppl on your CFN friends list have matches. I seen you had been gettin it in recently. So I thought I'd spotlight it..... :heh:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Another balence patch was announce by Capcom.. April 3

Why do I even fukking bother playing as FANG?:mjcry: I swear to the flying spaghetti monster they just refuse to show this dude any love yet Laura and Abigail and Guile get roses thrown at them and dont get me started on the fukking costumes for everyone BUT FANG(Chun li has like 3000 costumes in this game I know she is the flagship female character but come on)

I thought the idea of these balance changes were not to make anyone weaker but to make the weaker characters stronger yet I can make the argument that the Tiers have not really changed much in 3 seasons :gucci:

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
Why do I even fukking bother playing as FANG?:mjcry: I swear to the flying spaghetti monster they just refuse to show this dude any love yet Laura and Abigail and Guile get roses thrown at them and dont get me started on the fukking costumes for everyone BUT FANG(Chun li has like 3000 costumes in this game I know she is the flagship female character but come on)

I thought the idea of these balance changes were not to make anyone weaker but to make the weaker characters stronger yet I can make the argument that the Tiers have not really changed much in 3 seasons :gucci:

Agreed with everything but the bolded. Abigail got ALL nerfs to his key tools. He already had crap defense after getting knocked down & a terrible time defending against certain characters.

Crouching LK
- Increased the pushback on hit
- Can only be canceled into V-Trigger

:mindblown:
Why?? I understand changing his hit box & decreasing his stun on moves but Abigail didn’t deserve the nerf hammer this hard.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Agreed with everything but the bolded. Abigail got ALL nerfs to his key tools. He already had crap defense after getting knocked down & a terrible time defending against certain characters.

Crouching LK
- Increased the pushback on hit
- Can only be canceled into V-Trigger

:mindblown:
Why?? I understand changing his hit box & decreasing his stun on moves but Abigail didn’t deserve the nerf hammer this hard.
Yeah he did, lol.