Foods that if you order them you clearly just do not give a fukk..the TRYIN TO DIE plates POLL ADDED

King of all suicide plates (osu sucks = other)

• Loaded bloomin onion

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Donut bread burgers

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Megastack (15+) burgers

Votes: 16 13.8%
  • 3000 calorie dinner from cheesecake factory

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Spare rib loaded bacon baked potato

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Fish and chips

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Elvis Jabberdog: 2 foot long rice krispies treat deep fried brownie....at baseball game

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Macaroni and cheese fritter bread burger...with melted cheddar and bacon

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Deep dish bacon quintuple cheese burger stuffed PIZZA with extra mayo and frech fry crust

Votes: 25 21.6%
  • BWW Cheese Curd Bacon burger ....with fries

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hardees Chili Cheese or American Thick burger

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Octuple bypass burger

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Arbys "every piece of lunch meat on top of fried chicken with swiss" sandwich

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Deep fried butter

Votes: 21 18.1%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 16 13.8%

• Total voters

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A breh I used to kick it with would always want us to go to KFC after the club and he would order 2 of these with extra bacon :mjlol:

kfc-double-down-sandwichjpg-c91a337ab3b14166.jpg
:picard:
After all that liquor, I know the salt taste heavenly
But your liver is like :mjcry::mjcry:
Nikka I said I needed water to process the alcohol not salt

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Loaded Baked Potato BBQ from SouthernQ in Houston.
You eat this shyt and you know its over for the day and you given up on any pretense of being healthy or responsible.

Got to give you the top down view because the side doesn't do it justice.
920x920.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

Breh...is that a QUARTER RACK OF RIBS INSIDE A BAKED POTATO :dahellwhat::dahellwhat::dahellwhat::fukkouttaherenikka::fukkouttaherenikka::fukkouttaherenikka:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The 'Trying to die' plate......:mjlol:

You notice all these burgers now days LOADED with crap on top of them:scust:whatever happend to just pickles and tomatoes and lettuce:jbhmm:
I love it when there's a fat fukking burger and they put a flimsy, damn near transparent piece of lettuce on the bun.

I graduated from Rutgers and the Grease Trucks there sold what are called Fat Sandwiches...here is an example of one:

5494537479_e9ae9d5de7.jpg

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
My main reason for exercising is so I can eat this kind of food on the weekends :ahh:

And no I'm not fat, 150lb gang :umad:

First time my wife and I decided to live off pappadeaux praline cheesecake for a weekend we were working out the whole week like :mjgrin: cause we knew were were about to destroy our insides...

We even got extra praline and I was just straight up dipping praline cheesecake into a saucer filled with praline :picard:

Sunday night there was so much left over cheesecake in the praline saucer that I just started eating straight out the saucer :picard:

I went through some pretty severe sugar withdrawals....would get random cramps all over my body...and my teeth just flat out hurt for like a week afterwards:mjgrin:

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the human body is amazing....

it gives you numerous chances...problem is you never know when you gonna run out :manny:

then its...... :ufdup:
Exactly.
When you a teenager you feel invincible.
I remember playing ball for 6 hours and never getting tired. And no matter what you just can't imagine it going away.
I got a fukked up knee and just put ice on it and was ready to play in a week.
Now I'm in my 30s, tire easily and have tennis elbow.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
"Americans are fat af" :hula:"young black americans are frail and can't fight" :hula:"american gym culture"

You on a black forum. Outside of the DEEP SOUTH/mid sized midwest cities ain't that many fat black folks running around.
Canadians on here are laughable. Leave Toronto/Montreal/Vancouver....
Everybody fat as shyt.
:mjgrin:
Americans on average are fatter. That's just a fact. I think it's primarily portion size