FML! We Can't Have Sh!t! The New York Jets 2023 Season Thread!

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
They're stuck with Wilson, as bad as he is I'd rather tank with him that a scrub like Wentz...
I can't co-sign this breh. I'm all for bringin in Wentz and seeing what he can do. He's got talent.. and if he really is a locker room dikkhead, someone can throw him a beating. :manny:

I just can't see this Mormon c*nt takin snaps anymore.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I can't co-sign this breh. I'm all for bringin in Wentz and seeing what he can do. He's got talent.. and if he really is a locker room dikkhead, someone can throw him a beating. :manny:

I just can't see this Mormon c*nt takin snaps anymore.
He hasn't show any talent since he got hurt on that SB run...

He was horrendous with the Pinkskins, that's why he isn't on a roster...

I don't see the point, either way this team is not winning more than 4 games and tanking...

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Joe D inherited an Offensive line that was a disaster and it’s still one 4 years later

He looked at Zach Wilson and said he was a franchise QB
I'm not gonna blame Zach Wilson on him that entire QB class was suspect
Unless you feel they should've passed on the class altogether but when you're picking #2 and need a QB in a supposed great QB class you have to take one :manny:
Wilson sucks, Lance doesn't even play lol, Fields is horrendous, Mac Jones is a bottom 10 starting QB but better than the first 3 I mentioned.
The entire class was a whiff
It happens but doesn't really explain why they're so weak in other areas.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
He hasn't show any talent since he got hurt on that SB run...

He was horrendous with the Pinkskins, that's why he isn't on a roster...

I don't see the point, either way this team is not winning more than 4 games and tanking...
Wasn't he hurt from week 3, on when he was in WSH? His last full season (In Indy) wasn't bad at all. It wasn't elite, but I don't remember it being bad. I could be wrong. I also like the fact that he's mobile, bc with this line... :francis:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The more I watch Jermaine Johnson who the Jets drafted, the more unimpressed I am by his film.

I don't see a double digit sack guy. He's a bit stiff and has no flexibility or dip to his game.

I see more Calvin Pace than I do anyone else.

Dude stinks. Hes just an effort guy. No pass rush moves. I would’ve treated him before the season started when his stock was high and people were gassed.

He had zero wins today. He does nothing off the edge but look like a pass rusher.

• Sad
Reactions: Rev

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Some of the O-Line stuff is out of his control, but the move to trade up for AVT in hindsight makes passing up Wirfs look really bad.

Wirfs /Darrisaw >>> Becton/AVT
What’s out of his control? How long do you get to build an Oline that’s even average

The fact that they went into the season with the corpse of Duane Brown at LT is embarassing

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm not gonna blame Zach Wilson on him that entire QB class was suspect
Unless you feel they should've passed on the class altogether but when you're picking #2 and need a QB in a supposed great QB class you have to take one :manny:
Wilson sucks, Lance doesn't even play lol, Fields is horrendous, Mac Jones is a bottom 10 starting QB but better than the first 3 I mentioned.
The entire class was a whiff
It happens but doesn't really explain why they're so weak in other areas.
You didn’t HAVE to take a QB. Teams trade down and pass all the time.

But when you take a QB and he sucks you have to eat it

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
What’s out of his control? How long do you get to build an Oline that’s even average

The fact that they went into the season with the corpse of Duane Brown at LT is embarassing
in that AVT got hurt and Becton got hurt twice.

Otherwise I totally agree with you regarding the line. The fact that he can't find gems at O-Line later in the draft while other teams can is a major indictment on him.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trevor Siemian is our new backup. Say something nice about him.