FML! We Can't Have Sh!t! The New York Jets 2023 Season Thread!

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There will be a different starter next week but not gonna change much
This was an overhyped team
I said from the start I had no idea where these supposed weapons the Jets had are. Garret Wilson and Breece Hall and that's it. And Breece still not 100%. Cobb, Lazard, Conklin, CJ however you spell his last name all garbage slow bums with no explosiveness

Also Derek Carr already got hurt
This is why no team is gonna be giving away their backup to the Jets just cause they went all in on ARod with no contingency plan
It will be Wentz or Ryan who both suck. The Jets still won't score and it will be like a 6-11 season.
I'm all in on Penix. He could learn a lot from ARod sitting behind him

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I said from the start I had no idea where these supposed weapons the Jets had are. Garret Wilson and Breece Hall and that's it. And Breece still not 100%. Cobb, Lazard, Conklin, CJ however you spell his last name all garbage slow bums with no explosiveness

This is why no team is gonna be giving away their backup to the Jets just cause they went all in on ARod with no contingency plan
It will be Wentz or Ryan who both suck. The Jets still won't score and it will be like a 6-11 season.
How does Ruckert not get playing time? He stood out a Jets practice.

cheapshot

Pro
Daps

The team had talent but bad luck/decisions hurt us. We had Moore, Davis, and Mims. Don't know how good Mims actually is, but Davis was productive and Moore is talented. They just catered to whatever Rodgers wanted, and he's not here to make it work.

If we can't even beat this Patriots team, I don't see Zach making too much of an improvement this year. He played better today, but he needs a fresh start somewhere else. He has been mismanaged just like every other QB the jets drafted. I hope we get it right this draft.

NYC Rebel

Daps
The team had talent but bad luck/decisions hurt us. We had Moore, Davis, and Mims. Don't know how good Mims actually is, but Davis was productive and Moore is talented. They just catered to whatever Rodgers wanted, and he's not here to make it work.

If we can't even beat this Patriots team, I don't see Zach making too much of an improvement this year. He played better today, but he needs a fresh start somewhere else. He has been mismanaged just like every other QB the jets drafted. I hope we get it right this draft.
Mims got cut from the Lions. Hes so hitchy on patterns that hes easy to cover.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Should've had a better contingency plan after Rodgers but tbh you barely remember who Manning's backup was in Indy or even some of ARod's backups in GB. You don't prepare to be fukked

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

He’s not an NFL QB no matter where he goes. Two shocking QB drafts in a row.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Joe D inherited an Offensive line that was a disaster and it’s still one 4 years later

He looked at Zach Wilson and said he was a franchise QB

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

The offensive line and WR’s outside of Wilson were always gonna be problems even if Aaron was there

NYC Rebel

Daps
Hardman 2 snaps
Ruckert 1 snap
Gipson 0 snaps

Cobb 44 snaps
Uzomah 27 snaps

Lunacy

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Joe D inherited an Offensive line that was a disaster and it’s still one 4 years later

He looked at Zach Wilson and said he was a franchise QB
Some of the O-Line stuff is out of his control, but the move to trade up for AVT in hindsight makes passing up Wirfs look really bad.

Wirfs /Darrisaw >>> Becton/AVT