Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Charlie Sheen is 50 years old, not 19.:gucci:

He wasn't in high-school last year.

And even still, his father raised him in weird ass Hollywood, which definitely makes Martin Sheen at least partially to blame for the weirdo that his son turned into.

That's crazy, you put that cape on for Charlie Sheen real fast. How do you make an excuse for a 50 year old man, who really should know better at age 50, who was going around having unprotected sex while being HIV positive... That is one hella reach :wow:

Also, it has recently came out that during the making of the 1986 movie Lucus, Charlie Sheen who was 19 at the time (who was in high school last year), raped Corey Haim.

Corey Feldman accuses Charlie Sheen of sexually abusing Corey Haim in (My) Truth documentary
Sheen dismissed the claim as "sick, twisted and outlandish."

By Rosy Cordero
Updated March 10, 2020 at 03:55 PM EDT

MICHAEL BEZJIAN/WIREIMAGE
Corey Feldman named names.

In his new documentary (My) Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys, which debuted on Monday night at a screening in Los Angeles, Feldman listed the men who he says sexually assaulted him and his friend Corey Haim when they were child stars. Among the names, Feldman alleged Haim had said actor Charlie Sheen raped him while making the 1986 film Lucas.

"This wasn’t like a one time thing he said in passing. It wasn't like, 'Oh, by the way, this happened.' He went into great detail," a crying Feldman said in the documentary about Haim, who died from pneumonia in 2010. "He told me, 'Charlie bent me over in between two trailers and put Crisco oil on my butt and raped me in broad daylight. Anybody could have walked by, anybody could have seen it.'":gucci:

Haim was 13 and Sheen was 19 when they worked together on Lucas.

Several other people featured in the documentary also claimed either Haim directly told them he had been abused by Sheen as a child or they had heard word of it from others years later

Via: Corey Feldman accuses Charlie Sheen of sexually abusing Corey Haim in '(My) Truth' documentary

Last edited:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I don't even know what the fukk you're trying to say with most of your post, but . . .

Eh, if I have to pick between a 10 year old who ran for his & his mother's life to a security guard for help while his pops was snuffing his moms OR a guy who's been incarcerated for DV like 5 times, I'm a pick the kid who has no reason to lie.

Charlie Sheen is 50 years old, not 19.:gucci:

He wasn't in high-school last year.

And even still, his father raised him in weird ass Hollywood, which definitely makes Martin Sheen at least partially to blame for the weirdo that his son turned into.

Those nikkaz always say that until they want Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton and the Black community to come to their rescue and support them when CACs give them their wakeup call like they did OJ, Michael Jackson, and Bill Cosby.

They want us to show up to trial and support them then. :gucci:

c00n's appropriate for somebody who's cool with Donald Trump, Donald Sterling, supporting Gucci after their racist shyt, and is down with the "All Lives Matter" clique, with this bullshyt

6jK35JX.png

:mjlol:Rev. Run himself would tell you that he was drinking and on drugs and doing all kinds of foul shyt until he found Jesus in his early 30s.

Just read his book.

His older kids prolly were around for that shyt.

And we all know what Uncle Russell was up to all those years:francis:
You a broke nikka with no real ambitions or actions to make money, so I can see why you mad at nikkas that go out and get it on their own in this cold world.

F K

All Star
Daps
That's crazy, you put that cape on for Charlie Sheen real fast. How do you make an excuse for a 50 year old man, who really should know better at age 50, who was going around having unprotected sex while being HIV positive... That is one hella reach :wow:

Also, it has recently came out that during the making of the 1986 movie Lucus, Charlie Sheen who was 19 at the time (who was in high school last year), raped Corey Haim.

Corey Feldman accuses Charlie Sheen of sexually abusing Corey Haim in (My) Truth documentary

By Rosy Cordero

In his new documentary (My) Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys, which debuted on Monday night at a screening in Los Angeles, Feldman listed the men who he says sexually assaulted him and his friend Corey Haim when they were child stars. Among the names, Feldman alleged Haim had said actor Charlie Sheen raped him while making the 1986 film Lucas.

"This wasn’t like a one time thing he said in passing. It wasn't like, 'Oh, by the way, this happened.' He went into great detail," a crying Feldman said in the documentary about Haim, who died from pneumonia in 2010. "He told me, 'Charlie bent me over in between two trailers and put Crisco oil on my butt and raped me in broad daylight. Anybody could have walked by, anybody could have seen it.'":gucci:

Several other people featured in the documentary also claimed either Haim directly told them he had been abused by Sheen as a child or they had heard word of it from others years later

Via: Corey Feldman accuses Charlie Sheen of sexually abusing Corey Haim in '(My) Truth' documentary
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: that nikka needs to die:scust:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy huh:mjlol:

People just hate Mayweather and they wanted something to happen to him. In the past couple of months his Uncle passed away and the mother of his children passed away, then his ADULT daughter made her own mistake and clowns are like "Yes, we finally have something one you."

It would be Mayweather's responsibility if Iyanna was 16 and she stabbed some one, but she is 20 and is an adult and made her own bad decision.

I did not hear people blame Martin Sheen, when his son Charlie Sheen was out here having unprotected sex with people, while being HIV positive.

Stop being a stan, that girl dont have one ounce of respect for her father nor herself. That says a lot bout the father he was.:francis:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Stop being a stan, that girl dont have one ounce of respect for her father nor herself. That says a lot bout the father he was.:francis:

lol man please, you nikkas just hate mayweather.

TD Jakes has a gay son, who was arrested for jacking off, infront of two undercovet cops in a gay park in Dallas.

Pastor’s Stepson Faces Charge of Indecent Exposure

I guess that says a lot about the father he was lol:rudy:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

By Rosy Cordero

nikka, aint nobody putting a cape on for no damn Charlie Sheen:heh:

You're just trying to change the subject because you have no damn argument.

Charlie Sheen's a fukking degenerate and you'd better believe that his parents raising him in Hollyweird had something to do with that.

And that shyt about Sheen & Haim JUST got revealed like a year ago.

If that shyt had come out in like 1983 or whenever that shyt happened, you'd better believe we'd all be looking at Martin Sheen like

:mindblown:"What's wrong with your boy".

Martin Sheen was a bad dad and so is your father Floyd, nikka, get over it:rudy:

You a broke nikka with no real ambitions or actions to make money, so I can see why you mad at nikkas that go out and get it on their own in this cold world.

And you're a c00n who sounds more like Clarence Thomas than Malcolm X