Floyd Mayweather Jr. with the Israel Defense Forces

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Maybe he doesn't have fukk you money.

With his spending habits and up keep, he could lose it all tomorrow. There's a reason Floyd and P-reala are constantly traveling the world and he's doing this exhibitions.

He's already went broke after making it before.

When he retired in 2008, he had tax problems where he owed the IRS, he got scamed out of 15 million and his house got burgularized for 7 million of cash and jewelry all in a span of months. He literally came out of retirement because he went broke.

Listen to this interview with Brian Kenny where he asks Floyd about his lifestyle back in 2009 and he talks about trimming back his lifestyle and only having a couple of cars.

I can't blame Mayweather for only being about the bag because when you're struggling no one is going to care to help you. He grew up poor and I'm sure he'll do anything to avoid going back to that.

:francis:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe he doesn't have fukk you money.

With his spending habits and up keep, he could lose it all tomorrow. There's a reason Floyd and P-reala are constantly traveling the world and he's doing this exhibitions.

He's already went broke after making it before.

When he retired in 2008, he had tax problems where he owed the IRS, he got scamed out of 15 million and his house got burgularized for 7 million of cash and jewelry all in a span of months. He literally came out of retirement because he went broke.

Listen to this interview with Brian Kenny where he asks Floyd about his lifestyle back in 2009 and he talks about trimming back his lifestyle and only having a couple of cars.

I can't blame Mayweather for only being about the bag because when you're struggling no one is going to care to help you. He grew up poor and I'm sure he'll do anything to avoid going back to that.

I get it. His image he portrays doesn’t really match his actions is all I’m saying.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Why is that roid head calling him a boy

Floyd training and doing photo ops has no bearing on the conflict.

2JqMm1y.png

Muhammad Ali supported the Palestinian struggle against Israeli colonialism, including the annexation of Jerusalem.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Who gave this Arab the right to use the slur uncle tom? Can't wait for Bibi to move in Rafah if Hamas does not give up the hostages.
fukk Hamas.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:gucci:YOU POSTING STINKY ARABS
CALLING BLACK MEN UNCLE TOMS AND HOUSE BOYS?

:devil:
:evil:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Floyd has no beef with other sides

He’s just taking pics/videos

But im not shock by the outrage by some
they think someone with money in his name is going to boycott money and possible business connections. :laff:

if you thought he was going to be some type of Ali figure, where have you been??? he's been transparent about what he's about.
200w.gif

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Who gave this Arab the right to use the slur uncle tom? Can't wait for Bibi to move in Rafah if Hamas does not give up the hostages.
fukk Hamas.
Unfortunately “fuk Hamas” means fuk innocent civilians in this particular case.

I’ve noticed Arabs and Yews share an uncanny skill in the guilt/shame game. If u oppose either side they bring the heat and use anything available to sway your opinion.