Floyd Mayweather Jr. with the Israel Defense Forces

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Oh no, is this another "Black people should be dikkriding Arabs" type of thread again?
shouldn't be dikkriding anyone one

arabs fukk em
small hats fukk em
cacs fukk em
c00ns fukk em
and the rest fukk em

degu9089

All Star
Daps
F that sand cac, could have called him out without that language. Makes me not care about the Palestinian situation when I see that. Makes me wonder why both these Israelis and Arabs feel like they can expect anything from black Americans at all. Haven’t done shyt with or for us. fukk them both

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Floyd isn’t the best person, news at 11.

But that mutherfukker could fight :whew:

Edit: didn’t realize dude was Arab. Why is he calling Mayweather a house boy? Hope Biden authorizes a Predator drone strike on his house.

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Floyd could be an uncle tom,

but it's definitely not because he's taking picture of israeli forces or he's siding with them over hamas

the fukk?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
F that sand cac, could have called him out without that language. Makes me not care about the Palestinian situation when I see that. Makes me wonder why both these Israelis and Arabs feel like they can expect anything from black Americans at all. Haven’t done shyt with or for us. fukk them both
exactly. unless you CUT THE CHECK. same thing politicians do in black churches when they want donations, you think they're going if no checks are being cut? :hhh:

You want Floyd to beat up a japanese kid, CUT THE CHECK, you want Floyd around IDF, CUT THE CHECK, you want Floyd in Gaza, CUT THE CHECK.