"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Howie informed Coaching staff to not involved Goddert and Sanders because they are due for big money. Limit their production so they can get them back for cheap.

I made this up but it's my only solution that makes sense

I have actually thought that is the game plan to- Roseman is so weasely- it seems plausible

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Defense is giving the Offense all the chances in the world today, and they just can't do shyt right to capitalize

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Brehs, WTF?!?

I go downstairs to my car to go pick up something to drink, turn on the radio and Merrill Reese talking about they just turned it over???

I ain't been away from the TV but 25 seconds!!

:mindblown:

Meh Devonta got peanut punched after catch a high ball, wasn't much he could ve done to avoid it

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Howie informed Coaching staff to not involved Goddert and Sanders because they are due for big money. Limit their production so they can get them back for cheap.

I made this up but it's my only solution that makes sense

He's an a$$hole, I wouldn't put it past him.

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
I think a lot of the defensive woes we've seen the last couple weeks were just the Eagles playing some elite offenses without the talent to really take them on. Before Dallas, the Eagles held SF and ATL to 18 and 6. They're currently doing a good job on Carolina. They're not a great group, but they're not as terrible as the last two weeks made them seem either.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hurts is playing awful

Over and underthrowing passes, completely missing Jackson for a wide open TD, forcing passes. Just terrible