"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
He was coming off a neck injury last offseason so his market was dead, SF and a few other teams beside us were trying to get him this year so the number got boosted a bit.

wait wait wait...so this pigeon shytted statue had a broke neck and TEAMS were willing to pay more than 1.5 for this bum? there were other TEAMS as dumb as philadelphia willing to pay this bum?

:deadmanny:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
wait wait wait...so this pigeon shytted statue had a broke neck and TEAMS were willing to pay more than 1.5 for this bum? there were other TEAMS as dumb as philadelphia willing to pay this bum?

:deadmanny:
Nah, the neck injury was last offseason, that's why he signed for peanuts :pachaha:

This offseason he had a clean bill of health so a few teams sparked a little bidding war, word was Shanahan and the 9ers were about to get him before Howie beat their number. In the grand scheme of things it's dirt cheap for a backup, he sucks but the fact that he can function under center and not look like DiNucci will keep getting him checks :russ:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Y'all may go winless. Team is unorganized and lacks identity

you tripping with the winless part
But I’m peeping people in here getting excited from watching the 1st teamers for 1 or 2 series a game, like the opps ain’t running vanilla packages or tinkering still :picard:
I’m thinking 4-5 wins if healthy and a disaster if there are serious injuries like the last couple years

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
you tripping with the winless part
But I’m peeping people in here getting excited from watching the 1st teamers for 1 or 2 series a game, like the opps ain’t running vanilla packages or tinkering still :picard:
I’m thinking 4-5 wins if healthy and a disaster if there are serious injuries like the last couple years
We won 4 games with one of the worst offenses in franchise history and had to tank to avoid getting win #5 :pachaha:

As long as Jalen's not one of the worst QBs in the league the floor feels like 7-10. The OL/DL are still some of the best units in the league and will set the tone, very similar to 2016 with a new coach, new starting QB, and roster in transition that's an offseason away.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps

Leadership:wow:

michael-jordan.gif