"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I can tell you just be angry as hell watching us play. Lighten up :mjlol:
lol it honestly depends on the week. if you noticed i actually havent posted much about the eagles this year cause I have low expectations. but this is a winnable game
i just wanna see us shine though breh.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Nick doesn't understand we are built as a running team making Hurts throw the ball over 20 to 25 times ain't going to cut it right now.

This shyt probably hurting him running the ball like this.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
they calling a good balaanced game right now

Nick doesn't understand we are built as a running team making Hurts throw the ball over 20 to 25 times ain't going to cut it right now.

trust me

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

He's doing what the coach on the opposite sideline has been praised for.

Running the ball, running it again and then running some more. And making sure we are showing that identity again. For those who are unaware:

Chargers' Brandon Staley gives perfect explanation why it's important to run the ball in today's NFL

"And what the running game does that the passing game does not, is the running forces the defense to play block and to tackle. That happens on a run play -- You must play blocks and you must tackle. In the passing game, those things don't need to happen, right? You don't have to play as many blocks. And you may not have to tackle based on incomplete or not. So what the running game does is it really challenges your physicality and that's why I think the run game is important to a quarterback. It's literally going to allow him to have more space to operate when you do throw the football."

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
run the ball, tire out the defense and give our opponents less time of possession.
force them to sell out to stop the run and as a result, free more passing lanes for Hurts when he runs RPOs, Play action and passes in general.
that is our recipe to win games given our personnel

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He's doing what the coach on the opposite sideline has been praised for.

Running the ball, running it again and then running some more. And making sure we are showing that identity again. For those who are unaware:

Chargers' Brandon Staley gives perfect explanation why it's important to run the ball in today's NFL
exactly. the average football fan knows this just off of watching every now and then and hearing commentators regurgitate the same thing. Hurts is not someone who is going to beat teams with his arm at this point in his career