Floridians & Visitors Watchout: Scientists say if you see the Furry caterpillar DO NOT touch IT

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Yeah.
Its the only place kangeroos live on the earthand the ppl there hate them and murder them. :wow:

She was saying its not like bugs or rats though... they are huge. You'll come outside to go to work in the morning and your car will be totalled and undrivable. The roof will be collapsed in touching the seats and the windows shattered from where 2 or three kangeroos jumped on the car roof that night on their way somewhere.

:whoo:
:merchant:

That changes things a bit....

But still.... murdering Kangaroos...

:whoa:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
:merchant:

That changes things a bit....

But still.... murdering Kangaroos...

:whoa:
People had qyestions awhile back so I answered some of them.
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/17592606/

I'm not a fan of killing animals just cause they might be annoying ppl. Thats her dad's full time job though. He gets up everyday to go murder kangeroos.
Straight savage.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I knew a chick from Austrailia whose dad used to murder kangeroos for a living. They consider them vermin down there. They hate kangeroos.
tumblr_oa0je66PFP1rblazuo1_400.gif

i mean low key i understand why...:patrice:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Florida is actually quite cool in the winter. 65degrees, some parts even Dipping below freezing. Ether way, Kimbo was a Floridian. Was he a deplorable?

:dame:
Everybody know miami is not part of florida lol

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
These are actually down here in Texas too. I was working outside with my shirt off 2 years ago and one fell down my back. shyt was so painful that I thought I was going to die. What I ended up doing was putting tape on the part that it touched and then ripping it off in order to pull the spikes out.

man we got them bytches in al and ga. had an anaphylactic reaction twice :dead::deadrose:

giphy.gif

:dahell:...what part of Texas?

What part of Alabama and Georgia?

Cacs. They always illegally import/traffic wild animals that aren't native to the state, and they usually breed and overtake the population.

Need to find out what is it's natural predator. Can yall imagine how many domesticated pets thought they saw a toy, and got that work.

Last edited: