Floridians & Visitors Watchout: Scientists say if you see the Furry caterpillar DO NOT touch IT

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These are actually down here in Texas too. I was working outside with my shirt off 2 years ago and one fell down my back. shyt was so painful that I thought I was going to die. What I ended up doing was putting tape on the part that it touched and then ripping it off in order to pull the spikes out.
:damn:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
who brought that shyt to Florida :upsetfavre:
Florida is quite literally hell on earth.

1) It's hot
2) It has baskets of deplorables...each basket consisting on shytTY people
3) It's at the bottom of the map

Go to florida, go to hell

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
These are actually down here in Texas too. I was working outside with my shirt off 2 years ago and one fell down my back. shyt was so painful that I thought I was going to die. What I ended up doing was putting tape on the part that it touched and then ripping it off in order to pull the spikes out.
:merchant:
It shoots spikes into your skinm

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
ybOnVm9.gif

If only... :wow:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
you went to the Hospital afterwards

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
you went to the Hospital afterwards

Nope. We just googled furry caterpillar and that's how I found out about the tape trick. There's really nothing else you can do as far as I know but after removing the spikes, the pain went away about a day after.