Florida sheriff who was handpicked by Gov DeSantis gets caught PAWGn at swingers parties.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
This is a man with a mentality of the stereotypical black brainless buck who white Male cucks allow to go near their wives and fukk them while he watches in the corner. Judging from that legs spread pic, I bet there’s some bi threesome going on somewhere. There’s an entire underworld of cuckholds and “fukk my wife with that bbc fetish” type of sexual racial perversion. Former Coli poster Chris B participated in thst type of perversion. Allowing to be dehumanized to a dikk-with-legs.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
But I noticed @pickles bytch ass is all up in here critiquing white women as usual but has absolutely no smoke for white males. “He” always become real sassy when it comes to white women with black men or White women in general but don’t have shyt to say about White males. Like what black “man” does this?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is a man with a mentality of the stereotypical black brainless buck who white Male cucks allow to go near their wives and fukk them while he watches in the corner. Judging from that legs spread pic, I bet there’s some bi threesome going on somewhere. There’s an entire underworld of cuckholds and “fukk my wife with that bbc fetish” type of sexual racial perversion. Former Coli poster Chris B participated in thst type of perversion. Allowing to be dehumanized to a dikk-with-legs.

Chris B was legit insane. He always screamed about "STEM or die in poverty" but he was the biggest deviant there was. Letting white men suck his dikk, while he chasing white p*ssy. People in high-paying stressful positions, always have the biggest deviant behaviors, as a way to release stress. :dame:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
makes sense. cause when i'm in the miami area i swear most of those florida milfs i come across seem like they down to get gang banged

Yeah it goes down their in Florida. I got invited to swing on a flight to Miami once. I was tripping because she was telling me all about her boyfriend then asked if it was ok to lay in my lap is she gets sleepy on the flight. Shot was wild. It was my first time going to Miami so I asked her where to go and she told me all the spots she would be at. I was like thought you were flying down to see your man and she was like oh he can see us through the doors. I'm like huh and she was like oh it's a club. I'm still confused but whatever. We land. I look up the spots and two of them were swingers clubs lol. Whole convo finally made sense. :krs:

Daps
How could one be so comfortable in that 2nd pic

almost disturbing

Yea I’m going through the motions right now

Saw the thread title like :russ:
Saw what the guy looked like :lolbron:
Saw the first pic like :ehh:
Saw the second pic like :dwillhuh:
Saw the muscle bytch in the next pic like

giphy.gif