Florida instagram model comes to NYC to chase dreams, gets pimped out for 2 weeks

concise

Veteran
Daps
Florida model allegedly lured to New York on Instagram and forced to be sex slave - NY Daily News

She was lured to New York with promises of cash and gifts, but a naive Florida model ended up a sex slave and pimped out to johns by a Brooklyn man who wooed her on Instagram.

The 23-year-old woman’s pleasure trip to New York turned into a 12-day tour of hell, in which she was forced to turn tricks in hotel rooms under constant threats of death, police sources told the Daily News Monday.

Suspect Kevon Attz, 28, came off as an angel in his Instagram messages to the victim, but he turned out to be a devil when she accepted his invitation and $150 in travel expenses to come north, sources said.

“She said (Attz) told her that he would beat her, kill her or throw her in the river if she does not engage in prostitution,” according to a criminal complaint.

Read more: Florida model allegedly lured to New York on Instagram and forced to be sex slave - NY Daily News

:wtf: :wow2:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
f4Smg.jpg

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dummies do dumb things. He pulled her with the equivalent of, that creepy old guy that drives around schools, tellin kids "your mom told me to pick you up after school" lines hopin to get lucky. You can't trust people like that. Chicks is desperate out here for that money. :usure:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Wow sounds exactly like my story except I don't force my girls to do anything.

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the victim is a moron though. its so easy to sell dreams