Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
DeSantis is a fukking fascist and can do much more damage than Trump. He is a competent fascist. Trumps support is dropping with the GOP base since he came out in support for vaccines. DeSantis is making the smart calculus in embracing the anti vaccine GQP base. Point is if Trump runs he will just cheat to win. With DeSantis he could win “legitimately,” through the electoral college.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
DeSantis is a fukking fascist and can do much more damage than Trump. He is a competent fascist. Trumps support is dropping with the GOP base since he came out in support for vaccines. DeSantis is making the smart calculus in embracing the anti vaccine GQP base. Point is if Trump runs he will just cheat to win. With DeSantis he could win “legitimately,” through the electoral college.
I don't see DeSantis attempting to overturn elections nor stay in office indefinitely.

He's a conservative and he's going to usher in conservative policy if he wins. Elections have consequences. :yeshrug:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I don't see DeSantis attempting to overturn elections nor stay in office indefinitely.

He's a conservative and he's going to usher in conservative policy if he wins. Elections have consequences. :yeshrug:
Trump is a wannabe dictator. DeSantis is a politician that plays dumb and knows how to manipulate the maga base. I doubt DeSantis will usher in fascism if he wins

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump is a wannabe dictator. DeSantis is a politician that plays dumb and knows how to manipulate the maga base. I doubt DeSantis will usher in fascism if he wins

Not sure about that. People thought Cruz was worse than Trump (he still may be), but you never know.

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Have you not see the laws the state of Florida is passing with voting rights and education? :dahell:
The GQP is a fascist party and DeSantis is a big time fascist. DeSantis is far more right wing than Rick Santorum or Ted Cruz who were the big time right wing nut jobs in the Obama era.

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

He is to the right of George Bush who stole the 2000 election. You don’t think he won’t try to overturn an election in a contested election? :dahell:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He is to the right of George Bush who stole the 2000 election. You don’t think he won’t try to overturn an election in a contested election? :dahell:
No. :mjlol:

The entire republican party is further right than George Bush and have been that way for some time. That doesn't mean they're out here trying to stage a coup. :gucci:

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
No. :mjlol:

The entire republican party is further right than George Bush and have been that way for some time. That doesn't mean they're out here trying to stage a coup. :gucci:
:why: Bruh c'mon what do you think they are trying to do with these voting suppression laws? What do you think they are trying to do with gerrymandering? We have state legislatures. passing laws allowing them to choose their own electors in a presidential election if Dems with that state. Thats what Arizona and Florida did. They found an excuse with the Great Lie to pass some of the harshest voter suppression laws we have seen. You think the majority conservative Supreme Court will strike them down when it was them who killed the voting rights act years ago? :what:
The vast majority of the GQP have still not called out Trump for his coup attempt last year. Only a few "moderates" have. The rest refused to impeach him for it. shyt the base loved it. You have a vast majority of Republican who say violence is the best way to seize power. You GQP politicians still spouting the Great Lie as fact. You have Republican far right figures on TV, social media, Youtube etc openly embracing Fascism. The right is becoming more and more fascist in every election cycle. This is a big problem we can't just ignore. They will steal future election if we just stay complacent and not take them seriously. The Republican Party and their demented base is the biggest threat to America right now. Not Russia or China. They will overturn future elections with everything they have in place and that has been their plan since the 1960s.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
‘COVID cannot be used as an excuse:’ DeSantis proposes new Bill of Rights for Florida hospital visits

‘COVID cannot be used as an excuse:’ DeSantis proposes new Bill of Rights for Florida hospital visits
Governor says upcoming legislation would bring more protections for Floridians

ORLANDO, Fla. – Gov. Ron DeSantis has proposed a Bill of Rights for hospital patients after many people were not able to be visited by loved ones during the height of the COVID pandemic.

The governor on Wednesday said “COVID cannot be used as an excuse” to deny patients basic rights, specifically when it comes to who can visit them.

“One of the rights, I think, of being a patient is that you have your loved ones present when you’re dealing with these serious medical issues,” he said during a news conference.

DeSantis hinted that more legislation could be on the way in the coming weeks, but it’s still not known what it would include. He said the measure would include protections for Floridians.

“When COVID first (started), I mean they locked all the hospitals down and, you know, initially maybe you don’t know what you’re dealing with, but what happened was this became dragged on for months and months. And you have people that are in the hospital that didn’t have access to their loved ones,” he said. “... That had huge negative consequences for so many families throughout our country.”

Lawmakers have already passed a Parents’ Bill of Rights that shields school children from things like vaccine and mask mandates

He has no shot