Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
DeSantis reminds me of Ted Cruz, they only know how to fight 'politically'; words and strategy to win. When Trump went after Ted, it made him uncomfortable, because Trump didn't fight with politics but just character assassination. For someone who is that entrenched in politics, it's like taking a boxer, forcing him to wear gloves and fight in a MMA Match with a MMA Cage.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of y’all don’t realize how bad Desantis is at campaigning and talking in public. Dude can’t face tough questions from nobody reporters. Do y’all understand what trump will do to him???

Because trump and dubya were so eloquent?

What you don't realize is that THE RULES DON'T APPLY TO REPUBLICANS. The rules are so unimportant to the media and white voters are so willing twist themselves into knots to support the GOP they will flip what YOU perceive as a weakness, such as Dubya's inability to speak in complete/coherent sentences or trump's objectively disastrous business career, into a strength.

Daps
Because trump and dubya were so eloquent?

What you don't realize is that THE RULES DON'T APPLY TO REPUBLICANS. The rules are so unimportant to the media and white voters are so willing twist themselves into knots to support the GOP they will flip what YOU perceive as a weakness, such as Dubya's inability to speak in complete/coherent sentences or trump's objectively disastrous business career, into a strength.
What are you talking about :yeshrug:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
If DeSantis runs then it would be the first time I would vote republican.
I already plan on voting for some republicans in the midterms later this year.

Why do you plan on supporting DeSantis if he runs, which Republicans will you support in the Midterms and why? I'm not going to attack you or criticize you, just trying to hear your reasoning.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Nazis pulled up to Disney World and DeSantis spoke person called it a false flag