Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Daps

He wants to be Trump so bad

I went to school here. THEY DO NOT TEACH CRT IN fukkING FLORIDA GRADE SCHOOLS. This is literally about white washing American history and trying trying to stop schools from teaching about equality, unity etc. I hate white people so god damn much. fukking Nazi garbage

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You still think he’s got it?

Absolutely. Even moreso today than before. Two people are taking up all the space on the GOP side. DeSantis and Trump. No one else is even remotely viable nowadays. DeSantis is doing all of the silly flukey shyt that GOP voters love bc he knows how to push their buttons. Right now it's only nostalgia that's keeping trump in the mix. His voters love how he didn't give a shyt and how ignorant he was to the people they hate. But that will slowly dissipate, especially once the big money moves dramatically to DeSantis and more importantly the media starts giving him the soft glove treatment.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I went to school here. THEY DO NOT TEACH CRT IN fukkING FLORIDA GRADE SCHOOLS. This is literally about white washing American history and trying trying to stop schools from teaching about equality, unity etc. I hate white people so god damn much. fukking Nazi garbage
CRT is like Antifa. It's a manufactured bogie man to rile up crowds.