Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being on television constantly is a hindrance for Politicians during a Crisis; every word is scrutinized, along with every action. It hurts a National Profile, and Florida is a great place to build it. DeSantis had the bag at the start, but now he can't run from this, and his reliance on not going with the truth is destroying any foundation for being President.

Plus it shows how he would get fukked up in a debate. Its easy to win in a GOP-leaning state, but on a National Level you don't get that comfort. He may win the Gov. election again, if he runs, but this shyt has iced any chances at a National job.

no, it hasn't. there are only two types of voters in America right now;

A. those who got vaccinated, so that masks and lockdowns would end
B. those who won't get vaccinated, and don't support masks or lockdowns in the first place

zero rational, serious voters are asking that their politicians restrict them anymore. desantis is gonna steamroll biden or kamala in 2024

i hope the dems can pull off primarying kamala out for someone else :ehh: it can be done. she's a good VP, but not the answer in 2024

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope you guys are reading the writing on the wall :huhldup:

i dont see a scenario where this dude loses to biden or kamala in 2024

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
i hope you guys are reading the writing on the wall :huhldup:

i dont see a scenario where this dude loses to biden or kamala in 2024
You know, I thought it would be close but ultimately Biden could beat DeSantis.

I'm not too certain now. Biden will be 81 years old. Voters vote based on appeal and charisma. DeSantis would do his best Trump impression and it will work. Biden on the other hand will look old which is a terrible label to have against a much younger candidate.

One thing that benefited Biden during the 2020 campaign was that most of his speeches were in front of nobody and therefore he was able to look Presidential. This time he would have to impress crowds by being charismatic, impressionable without having too many old man Biden moments. That's not his strength at all. He does not provide excitement to voters.

Biden wouldn't get 81 million votes again. Alot of that was anti-Trump. Plus the GOP voters who will go back to the GOP. And the states that narrowly went to Biden such as Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin could easily go back GOP. Meanwhile DeSantis would be all but certain to have the Trump vote plus the moderate vote for one huge voting block.

I do think unless something unpredictable happens, DeSantis is most likely the next President whether that's in 2024 or 2028.

I want to see what happens with the Senate seats in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin during the midterms. That will tell us a lot.

If anyone thinks DeSantis killing people in Florida is actually hurting his political future, you must not know how dumb voters really are.

Last edited:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

B. those who won't get vaccinated, and don't support masks or lockdowns in the first place

zero rational, serious voters are asking that their politicians restrict them anymore. desantis is gonna steamroll biden or kamala in 2024

i hope the dems can pull off primarying kamala out for someone else :ehh: it can be done. she's a good VP, but not the answer in 2024
Numbers are down everywhere.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You know, I thought it would be close but ultimately Biden could beat DeSantis.

I'm not too certain now. Biden will be 81 years old. Voters vote based on appeal and charisma. DeSantis would do his best Trump impression and it will work. Biden on the other hand will look old which is a terrible label to have against a much younger candidate.

One thing that benefited Biden during the 2020 campaign was that most of his speeches were in front of nobody and therefore he was able to look Presidential. This time he would have to impress crowds by being charismatic, impressionable without having too many old man Biden moments. That's not his strength at all. He does not provide excitement to voters.

Biden wouldn't get 81 million votes again. Alot of that was anti-Trump. Plus the GOP voters who will go back to the GOP. And the states that narrowly went to Biden such as Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin could easily go back GOP. Meanwhile DeSantis would be all but certain to have the Trump vote plus the moderate vote for one huge voting block.

I do think unless something unpredictable happens, DeSantis is most likely the next President whether that's in 2024 or 2028.

I want to see what happens with the Senate seats in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin during the midterms. That will tell us a lot.

If anyone thinks DeSantis killing people in Florida is actually hurting his political future, you must not know how dumb voters really are.

Exactly.

Doesn't matter how many people die in Florida due to COVID, Republican voters think it's fake anyway and won't be convinced otherwise. He would easily beat Kamala and probably beat Biden. :snoop:

Hopefully we get an open primary and Dems run someone popular.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Highly doubt Biden is running again. At his age, he needed a calm 4 years. Last few months w/ the delta variant and Afghanistan fukk up has probably aged him 3 years. Especially with how hard he takes death (soldiers).

Kamala cannot be the nominee but removing her will probably piss off a lot of black women. Hence, why I said Michelle Obama is the one for 2024.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Highly doubt Biden is running again. At his age, he needed a calm 4 years. Last few months w/ the delta variant and Afghanistan fukk up has probably aged him 3 years. Especially with how hard he takes death (soldiers).

Kamala cannot be the nominee but removing her will probably piss off a lot of black women. Hence, why I said Michelle Obama is the one for 2024.
Stacy Abrams is going to run in 2024. Michelle Obama is not going to run.