Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The guys in here propping him up are just fear mongering

someone shared a tweet in the covid thread just now that Orlando is running out of water because they need to make so much oxygen or some shyt

DeSantis talks like a Jewish Micky Mouse

He's not winning shyt nationally
Yeah DeKkklantis is finished in FL lol

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah DeKkklantis is finished in FL lol

I just don't think he can win nationally

He's good in Florida. They love the culture war, red meat idiocy down there. The liberals on here who live in Florida refuse to vote him out too so he's got that going for him.

I wouldn't be surprised if some coli posters voted for him

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The guys in here propping him up are just fear mongering

someone shared a tweet in the covid thread just now that Orlando is running out of water because they need to make so much oxygen or some shyt

DeSantis talks like a Jewish Micky Mouse

He's not winning shyt nationally

Hopefully that's true, but people said Trump couldn't win nationally too. Let's not sit here and act like Republican voters have standards.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Regeneron Ron: DeSantis is on track to open 22 state-sponsored monoclonal antibody injection sites across the state by the end of this week. Although the treatment is designated for emergency use for people who test positive for COVID-19 and get treatment early in their diagnosis, the governor is also touting the use of the experimental drug for people who have not been vaccinated and are at high risk for exposure.

https://www.bradenton.com/news/local/article253655688.html?ac_cid=DM518130&ac_bid=1544356391

Dude is insane

Daps
Regeneron Ron: DeSantis is on track to open 22 state-sponsored monoclonal antibody injection sites across the state by the end of this week. Although the treatment is designated for emergency use for people who test positive for COVID-19 and get treatment early in their diagnosis, the governor is also touting the use of the experimental drug for people who have not been vaccinated and are at high risk for exposure.

https://www.bradenton.com/news/local/article253655688.html?ac_cid=DM518130&ac_bid=1544356391

Dude is insane
Just open fukking corruption fukk this piece of shyt. God damn I hate this mother fukker

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Hopefully that's true, but people said Trump couldn't win nationally too. Let's not sit here and act like Republican voters have standards.

Difference between DeSantis and Trump is Trump had no political record to speak of other than TV appearances when he was elected. America's Dumbest Governor has been in office for 3 years and just like Trump, hasn't done shyt to try to attract people outside the base. He's also a charisma vacuum compared to Trump.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

Fried ain't it.

Crist has a better chance to beat DeSantis.

Fried might knock out Crist in the primary, tho

Nah Crist got those undercover gay vibes and been had them.

Fried got him, just by being a white lady with an "ok" smile and big breasts.

Shes also running on an legalize weed platform now lol.