Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Renegade Ron is back!

It's over for Ron. He destroy the last respect he had his fans when he said he would never back down, and then said he would kiss Trump's ring. He should have stayed for as long as he could, and then say, "It's clear I have no path to winning" but not endorse Trump, because it would allow DeSantis a small shot in 2028.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He is pretending to be something he isn't. He wants to yell at the elitists despite being an Ivy League double grad who despises most people.

Said this the other day, someone was saying he never discussed his life or career, and I was saying

yeah, he's a Harvard grad and a former Naval intelligence officer, masquerading as some kind of blue collar guy. All those guys are mostly like that. Cruz, Josh Hawley.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Said this the other day, someone was saying he never discussed his life or career, and I was saying

yeah, he's a Harvard grad and a former Naval intelligence officer, masquerading as some kind of blue collar guy. All those guys are mostly like that. Cruz, Josh Hawley.

to add to this, this is the biggest contradiction, from these guys, they get all the benefits of a certain type of background, socioeconomically, then the IVY, then the senate or whatever, and then say they want to get rid of the establishment, that made it possible for themselves to become politicians.

Last edited: