Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
All time WOAT ran campaign. Another reason you can’t trust the media. They hype him up hard after 2022 and he actually bought it. But his p*ssy ass never truly wanted to fight for it. You can tell these GOP scum were hoping trumps legal troubles would remove him while simultaneously being publicly vocal against it. Desantis just standing around in his lifts looking stupid all day while Trump and his team cooked him. He may have been worse than Jeb and Kamala. And his political career is probably over. Gaetz or Donald gonna run against him and Trump will back them

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
200w.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Had he bided his time and stayed in Trump's good graces he would have had next. Hell he could have even been Trump's VP candidate. He was feeling himself too much and didn't know where he stood. Nobody from Trump world can outshine the sun of it. You can't build off Trump's back then spin off and be bigger than he was unless you can keep his blessing.
Called it. Shouldn't have ran.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
In all seriousness I don't think I've seen a more socially awkward public official.

I mean damn he's been a congressman and governor so you can't say he hasn't had the chance and here he is at 45 or 46 and he literally can't hold small talk or not look awkward. Everything to his facial expressions, laugh or just looking like he wants to go home and his temperament.

It's crazy. Dude's a straight up weirdo

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
It would be hilarious if everyone drops out of the race before the Convention and Trump drops dead.

Would wind up being a throwback to when conventions actually had dealmaking in place except MAGA would be pissed at all outcomes.

Curious though what would happen to ballots since I think ballots start being printed in the summer.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Stick a fork in that Meatball forever...no future whatsoever at the national level, and he's term-limited in FL. FOH.
He could have been better if he stayed in college and refined his game but he went into the draft after a single year and didn’t have the game to even get drafted.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
In all seriousness I don't think I've seen a more socially awkward public official.

I mean damn he's been a congressman and governor so you can't say he hasn't had the chance and here he is at 45 or 46 and he literally can't hold small talk or not look awkward. Everything to his facial expressions, laugh or just looking like he wants to go home and his temperament.

It's crazy. Dude's a straight up weirdo
He is pretending to be something he isn't. He wants to yell at the elitists despite being an Ivy League double grad who despises most people.

Daps
The GOP spends big money in Florida and Dems act like the state is nonexistent post-Obama.

Eh, i think Florida had an undeserved rep as a purple state for having an astronaut Democrat Senator and a generational charismatic presidential candidate win it. It’s basically been Texas East since 1998.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Eh, i think Florida had an undeserved rep as a purple state for having an astronaut Democrat Senator and a generational charismatic presidential candidate win it. It’s basically been Texas East since 1998.
Florida, like Texas, are states with poor voter turnout, and the Dems, in particular, have given up on them because they stopped courting new voters.